- The Pro Series 62 In. Workstation is the all-in-one storage and organization solution for your workspace. This work-ready solution will let you get more done with a durable, extra-large worktop and ample space to store equipment, tools, and parts for any project.
- Built with commercial grade, heavy-duty steel, the Workstation has an 800 lbs. weight capacity for handling projects large and small. Height adjustable feet allow you to set the optimal working height for any task, while height adjustable leveling legs ensure your work surface is always level.
- With features like the integrated grommets on the pegboard side supports, 0.75 in. opening at the back of the worktop, and the recessed area behind the workstation to tuck excess cables, you can keep your cords organized and out of sight.
- 1 x 62 in. Workstation
- 1 x 56 in. Stainless Steel or Bamboo Worktop
- 1 x Pegboard Full-length Shelf
- 1 x Angled Charging Shelf
- 1 x Small Shelf
- 1 x Paper Towel Holder
- 3 x Parts Bins with Support Bracket
- 1 x Pencil Cup
- 2 x 1 in. Plier Holder
- 2 x 2 in. Plier Holder
- 6 x 1.5 in. Single Hook
- 4 x 2.5 in. Single Hook
- 4 x 4.5 in. Single Hook
- 1 x Wrench Set Holder
- 1 x 5 in. Handle Holder
- 1 x Screwdriver Set Holder
- 1 x 3 in. J-Hook
- 1 x 4 in. J-Hook
- Heavy-duty steel frame with a total weight capacity of 800 lbs.
- Organize tools with powder coated steel pegboard and accessories
- Full-extension drawers with adjustable dividers
- Choice of stainless steel or bamboo worktop
- The Workstation features endless storage possibilities with a heavy gauge steel pegboard at the back and the sides, a full-length pegboard shelf, and integrated side trays to keep your most frequently used items easily accessible.
- The two full-extension drawers on soft-close drawer slides come with adjustable dividers to keep small parts and tools separated and organized, while the two levels of lower open shelving provide easy, slide-in storage for larger equipment.
- Make the most of your Workstation with the included 30-Piece Pegboard Accessory Kit that contains specialized hooks, bins, tool holders and shelves to help you stay organized.
- The NewAge Products 10-Outlet Power Strip (sold separately) can be easily mounted to the Workstation pegboard to keep all your power tools and electronics charged and ready to go.
- Whether you’re looking for the perfect standalone all-in-one solution for your workshop, or a workspace that easily integrates with your NewAge Products Pro Series cabinets for the ultimate garage setup, the Pro Series Workstation is the multi-functional solution for all your projects.
- Main Color : Gray
- Frame And Pegboard Color : Black
- Main Material Type : Steel
- Worktop Material : Bamboo
- Number of Boxes Being Shipped : 3
- Number Of Pieces In Pegboard Accessory Kit : 30
- Number Of Drawers : 2
- Number Of Shelves : 2
- Assembly Required : Yes
Dimensions (Inches & Lbs.)
- Net Weight (lbs) : 250.8
- Assembled Width (in.) : 62
- Assembled Height Min With Feet And Leveling Legs (in.) : 83.1
- Assembled Height Max With Feet And Leveling Legs (in.) : 87.1
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 26.2
- Total Weight Capacity (lbs) : 800
- Total Shelf Weight Capacity (lbs) : 300
- Front Pegboard Weight Capacity (lbs) : 150
- Side Pegboard Weight Capacity (lbs) : 50
- Total Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs) : 200
- Worktop Weight Capacity (lbs) : 500
- Full Length Display Shelf Weight Capacity (lbs) : 150
Pegboard Hook Accessories Installation Guide
Shipping & Returns
We are proud to provide Free Shipping on all orders
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-15 Days
Please give us a call for all stock and availability updates
Due to additional health and safety measures we are taking to protect our customers and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as a large volume of online orders, some customers may experience shipping delays of up to 2 weeks. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Once we have processed your order, you should receive an email from us with a tracking number and delivery acceptance instructions. Please note our deliveries are curbside only. Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
NewAge Products Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with your NewAge Products purchase, please contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to qualify for a full return, requests must be received in our office within 120 calendar days of the original delivery date.
- Products being returned must be ready for pick-up in the original boxes and securely placed on a pallet if possible.
- If the original boxes are not available, the product should be securely wrapped in cardboard and placed on a pallet prior to the courier arriving. Installed or used products will not be refunded.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Refunds will be issued based on the original method of payment.
We are confident you'll love your cabinet and grill set!
However, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we are proud to offer a complete product warranty for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- All products must be installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the instructions included with the products. If a product is properly installed, operated, and maintained fails to meet the below limited warranty, NewAge Products, Inc (“NewAge”) will replace the defective product or parts.
- Subject to the limitations and disclaimers set forth below or in other product documentation, NewAge warrants to the initial customer that (1) product finishes will be free from defects for three years following purchase, (2) drawer slides will be free from defects for two years following purchase, and (3) the overall structural integrity of the product (not including finishes or drawer slides) will be free from defects for ten years following purchase.
- Customers must pay for shipping costs associated with any replacement product or parts. This limited warranty is limited to product replacement only. In no event will NewAge be liable for special, indirect, or consequential damages.
- This limited warranty is available to the initial purchaser only and is not transferable. Proof of purchase and additional information regarding the defect may be required at NewAge’s discretion. The warranty is made only to products sold in the continental United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Grills and Dual Side Burners Warranty
- All products must be installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the instructions included with the products. If a product is properly installed, operated, and maintained; and fails to meet the below specified warranty, NewAge Products, Inc (“NewAge”) will replace the defective product or parts.
- Newage is proud to offer a complete product warranty for a period of (one year from the date of purchase. )Subject to the limitations and disclaimers set forth below or in other product documentation, NewAge provides the following additional warranties to the initial customer;
- This warranty is limited to product replacement only. In no event will NewAge be liable for special, indirect, or consequential damages.
- This warranty is available to the initial purchaser only and is not transferable. Proof of purchase and additional information regarding the defect may be required at NewAge’s discretion. The warranty is made only to products sold in the United States, Canada.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES DISCLAIMED:
- ALL OTHER WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FORGOING, NEWAGE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WE WILL NOT PAY FOR:
- Service calls or labor costs.
- Products damaged by accident, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, acts of God, neglect, corrosion, improper maintenance or cleaning, modification, mishandling or not following care instructions.
- Products damaged by improperly loading beyond the specified maximum weight capacity outlined in the instructions provided with the product.
- Defects results from use in excess of normal residential use.
- Cosmetic damage that occurs after customer purchasing the product, including scratches, dings, dents, corrosion, or stains in the material that does not affect the structural or functional capability of the product.
- Loss of product contents.
OTHER NOTES TO CONSUMER:
- Discoloration due to the high heat, for example beside a grill, is a trait of stainless steel and is not covered. Surface rust resulting from acid rain or environmental chemicals are not covered. (Please see maintenance information to combat surface rust). NewAge outdoor powder coated finishes are designed to withstand weathering and are UV stable.
- The 304 stainless steel material used in the construction of NewAge Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets is highly rust resistant, however, chlorine in the air from swimming pools or the salt from sea air may cause surface rust to appear and even create some pitting corrosion if left on the product. We strongly recommend a suitable maintenance tested product. We suggest cleaning all stainless steel surfaces at least every two weeks to keep your cabinets in prime condition. The chemical reaction from salt is easy to prevent however it is more difficult when left on the surface.