- Lay back and relax for a few minutes or an entire afternoon. Our Hayman Teak collection is a laidback interpretation of the private namesake isle in the heavenly Whitsundays, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
- The minimalist design of our Hayman Teak Sun Lounge marries a solid teak frame with element-resistant Sunbrella fabrics.
- The result is an inviting sculptural chaise with a fully adjustable back—and an easygoing anytime escape.
- Length : 2025 (79.7″)
- Width : 700mm (27.6″)
- Height : 185mm (7.3″)
- Handcrafted solid teak
- Sustainably grown and responsibly harvested from managed forests
- If left uncovered, untreated teak will slowly fade and begin to acquire a beautiful silvery-grey patina typical of untreated teak.
- Teak wood is naturally durable and exceptionally resistant to the elements as it has high moisture content
- Frames are constructed using the mortise-and-tenon joinery technique
- Batyline® Seat construction gives a suspension effect for extra comfort. Applied to all sofa seats for luxury comfort and lets water drain
- 1 seat cushion/1 back cushion included per product
- Super soft seat cushions are made from Quick Dry flow-through foam. Back cushions are made from Dacron. Cushions come in a choice of luxury performance Sunbrella® fabrics that resist mildew, stains and fading even after years of exposure to the elements. Zippers resist corrosion.
- Sunbrella fabric is the number one outdoor performance textile. Woven of 100% solution-dyed acrylic, Sunbrella is easy care, stain resistant, colorfast and provides up to 98% UV protection.
- Unlike yarn-dyed fabrics where color is surface deep, solution-dyed acrylic color completely permeates the fiber – resulting in colorfast fabrics that withstand even the harshest elements
- Our custom-fit outdoor covers are strongly recommended to protect furniture from the elements and minimize aging