We want you to love what you buy! But if you don't or if the item is unsuitable, we offer a simple "No Hassle Returns" policy. The product you return must be in new, unassembled and unused condition and in the original packaging. Customer satisfaction is our goal, so we kindly ask that you return your purchase the same way you received it to ensure a hassle free refund.
The Newair Freestanding 28 Bottle Dual Zone Compressor Wine Fridge is the best value for the money when it comes to keeping wine chilled.
The quiet, powerful compressor keeps wine at the perfect temperature between 41 and 64 degrees, while the double-paned glass and exterior thermostat controls help keep in the cold for efficient operation.
This fridge is equipped with removable racks that help to provide customized storage for up to 28 standard bottles. The sleek stainless-steel design looks great in any room of the house.
- Perfect wine every time with compressor cooling
- Preserve your entire collection in one place with dual zone temperature control
- Protect bottles from harmful UV lighting with double pane insulating glass
- Adjust temperatures with easy touch digital display
- Illuminate labels and safeguard flavors with soft LED lighting
- Accommodate any size bottle with removeable and adjustable shelves
- Sip on your collection in any room with the freestanding design
- Model: NWC028SS01
- Product Type: freestanding 28 Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler,
- Product Dimensions: 16.93"D x 18.90"W x 33.46"H
- Product Weight: 62.17 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel & Black
- Application: For storing and cooling up to 28 bottles of wine
- Power Consumption: 90 W
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 43 dB
- Certifications: ETL
- Bottle Capacity: 28
- Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding
- Type: Dual zone
- Finish: Black
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Number of Wine Racks: 5
- Rack Construction: Metal
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: No
- Auto Defroster: Yes
- Upper Temperature Range: 41-54°F
- Lower Temperature Range: 54-64°F
- Stemware Storage: No
1. Perfect Wine Every Time With Compressor Cooling
Wine tastes its best when stored at a temperature that brings out its full flavor. Compressor cooling keeps your fridge at the ideal set temperature and gives you perfect tasting wine every time.
2. Preserve Red And White Wine In The Dual Zones
Red and white wine deserve their own temperature zones to maintain their own unique tastes and aromas. The NewAir baseline wine fridge comes with a built-in fan and two temperature zones to let you store different types of wine at their optimal storage temperatures to keep flavors intact. Enjoy the complete flavor of every bottle, whether it is red, white, or sparkling.
3. Double Pane Glass Door
Sun UV rays are harmful to a wine’s profile. The NewAir baseline wine fridge comes with double pane glass to protect and preserve your collection. Double pane strongly insulates your fridge, so no cool air escapes and no UV rays penetrate.
4. Soft LED and Adjustable Shelves
Wine flavors are delicate, which is why the NewAir baseline wine fridge features a soft LED light that illuminates your collection without emitting harmful heat like a standard lightbulb. Remove and adjust its sleek racks to accommodate regular or larger-than-standard bottles.
We are proud to provide Free Shipping
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
Please view our full shipping policy and FAQs
How do returns work?
We are happy to offer a refund if the product is unsuitable within 30 days of receipt.
We only charge a restocking fee of 15% for items over 80 lbs. For any items under 80 lbs we don't charge any restocking fess.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product was shipped in so you can easily repack your item in the required packaging in the event of a return. We would kindly ask that you include your packing note and complete the returns form so we can process your return efficiently.
Following an inspection an email shall be sent confirming receipt and you will be refunded the amount due through the original method of payment, excluding original shipping charges.
We promise to process all returns as soon as possible. You should be aware that it can take several days for a bank to show this credit. If you have not received your refund into your account after 10 working days,.
Please keep the following in mind when preparing your purchase for return:
- Include only the items for which the prepaid return slip was provided.
- Include all manufacturer's original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
- Complete and include the return slip.
- Place the provided prepaid shipping label on the package.
- Give the package to your local carrier or drop it off at any carrier location.
- If your purchase does not include a return slip it may cause delays during the refund procedure.
- Note: The original shipping charges (if) incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
Newair reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original products packaging.
- The returned item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as lime scale buildup in a water cooler).
- The item being returned has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.