We want you to love what you buy! But if you don't or if the item is unsuitable, we offer a simple "No Hassle Returns" policy. The product you return must be in new, unassembled and unused condition and in the original packaging. Customer satisfaction is our goal, so we kindly ask that you return your purchase the same way you received it to ensure a hassle free refund.
Entertain with elegance thanks to the Newair 15” Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Fridge.
This premium beverage cooler has two cooling zones to keep your wine and beer collections at the perfect serving temperatures.
The craftsman beech wood wine racks and seamless, stainless steel door are high-end details your guests won’t overlook.
Innovative SplitShelf™ configuration helps maximize storage space, so you can enjoy all your favorite wines and beverages in one space.
- Dual temperature zones allow pinpoint precision for storage and serving temperatures
- SplitShelf™ configuration provides modular shelving for more storage space
- Craftsman beech wood wine racks and seamless, stainless steel door add more sophistication to your home
- Front-venting compressor design allows fridge to slide under counters or stand alone
- Triple-pane glass and adjustable LED light keeps cold air inside and lets you pick the perfect level of brightness
- Model: NWB057SS00
- Product Type: Dual Zone Wine & Beverage Cooler
- Product Dimensions: 24.30"D w/ handles x 14.80"W x 33.90"H
- Product Internal Volume: 3.2 ft3
- Product Weight: 81.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel & Black
- Application: This wine and beverage cooler has been designed for built-in or freestanding applications
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 100 watts
- Amps: 2.0 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding , Built-In , Beverage Coolers
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Number of Wine Racks: 3
- Rack Construction: Metal
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: Yes
- Top Temperature Range: 37-50° F
- Bottom Temperature Range: 50-66° F
- Stemware Storage: No
- Beverage Capacity: 60
- Number of Beverage Racks: 2
- Refrigerant Type: R600A
1. One Complete Package for Chilling All Your Drinks
With two temperature zones in one handy fridge, you can keep up to 9 wine bottles on the bottom and up to 48 standard beer or soda cans on the top. Use the digital temperature control to keep wine from 50 to 66 degrees and carbonated drinks at a refreshing 37 to 50 degrees.
2. Premium Design Finishes
The double-pane glass door keeps cold air inside for maximum efficiency, while the adjustable interior LED light gives off an attractive glow and illuminates’ the labels of your bottles. The thick seamless stainless-steel door gives off a sophisticated shine in any space. This premium fridge also comes with an angled flat wall plug and a reversible door so you can configure the fridge for the perfect fit. Plus, the lock and key provide you with an added sense of security and safety.
3. Maximize Space with SplitShelf™ Configuration
This premium wine and beverage fridge feature a clever SplitShelf™ configuration, which allows you to maximize the number of cans you store. Simply stack your favorite standard-sized cans on top of each other with the half-shelf. Then, place your taller bottles or cans in front of it so you can mix and match the contents of your fridge. With SplitShelf™, you've got options.
4. A Compact Wine Cellar for Your Favorite Bottles
Keep your wine collection at the perfect temperature for short-term storage or long-term aging. It comes with premium beech wood wine racks to add a level of sophistication to your fridge and home.
5. Fits in Nearly Any Room Where You Want to Serve Drinks
The front-venting compressor system allows you to slide this beverage refrigerator under any standard-height, 15” kitchen counter for a sleek, built-in look. It’s solid black sides and seamless stainless-steel door also look great as a stand-alone appliance in your home bar, man cave and more.
We are proud to provide Free Shipping
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
How do returns work?
We are happy to offer a refund if the product is unsuitable within 30 days of receipt.
We only charge a restocking fee of 15% for items over 80 lbs. For any items under 80 lbs we don't charge any restocking fess.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product was shipped in so you can easily repack your item in the required packaging in the event of a return. We would kindly ask that you include your packing note and complete the returns form so we can process your return efficiently.
Following an inspection an email shall be sent confirming receipt and you will be refunded the amount due through the original method of payment, excluding original shipping charges.
We promise to process all returns as soon as possible. You should be aware that it can take several days for a bank to show this credit. If you have not received your refund into your account after 10 working days,.
Please keep the following in mind when preparing your purchase for return:
- Include only the items for which the prepaid return slip was provided.
- Include all manufacturer's original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
- Complete and include the return slip.
- Place the provided prepaid shipping label on the package.
- Give the package to your local carrier or drop it off at any carrier location.
- If your purchase does not include a return slip it may cause delays during the refund procedure.
- Note: The original shipping charges (if) incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
Newair reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original products packaging.
- The returned item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as lime scale buildup in a water cooler).
- The item being returned has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.