The St. Petersburg Style Dual Swing Driveway Gate captures the classic magnificence of historic wrought iron gates at an affordable price.
One of the most dramatic changes you can make to the exterior of your home is adding an electronic opening gate that increases home security and enhances the aesthetics of your property.
The practical benefits of installing a Driveway Gate on your property include, but are not limited to:
- Additional Security for your property and family members
- Increased Curb Appeal
- Convenient access of entering and exiting your property
- Enhanced Investment Value
Steel Dual Swing Driveway Gate
Our gates are known not only for their beauty and practicality, but their durability and longevity.
Made of galvanized steel, our gates are hot-dipped and powder coated to protect against inclement weather and corrosion.
Together, these processes protect against long-term UV exposure, abrasion, and damage.
4-point Welding adds additional durability and security to your gate, ensuring quality and long-term performance.
Shipping and Delivery is on us:
- Our gates are packaged uniquely in a heavy-duty OSB Plywood crate with wheels that protect your gate during travel and unloading.
- All necessary hardware is included in the package, including posts and hinges for both gates.
- Looking to automate your gate? ALEKO provides a wide variety of automatic gate openers and accessories to help you get the most out of your gate purchase.
- Despite all our efforts to ensure longevity and superior quality, if there is ever an issue with your Driveway Gate, we offer a 10 year warranty on any gate purchase.
- Built Tough for Long-Term Performance: Hot-dipped, powder-coated galvanized steel offers a combination of strength and corrosion resistance that will keep your gate beautiful and reliable for decades; 4-Point Welding adds additional stability to your gate
- Increase your Privacy: Installing our Driveway Gate makes your home a bit less visible to strangers and onlookers alike
- Additional Security: Keep children and pets at a safe distance from busy streets, while also allowing them to play and wander through your space freely
- Greater Property Value: Potential buyers are sure to see the benefits of a driveway gate, amping up the value and curb appeal of your estate
- Convenience: The Built-In Pedestrian Door allows people to enter and exit your property without having to open and close the entire gate system, making it perfect for frequent entry and exits
- Enhance the Aesthetics of your Home: Add stature to your home with the dramatic touch of this St. Petersburg gate’s classy and seamless look
- Versatile: Can be used for entryways, backyards, pool areas, storage facilities, farms, commercial, or residential properties needing a wide gate enclosure; install as a complete set or separately on your property
ALEKO St. Petersburg Style Dual Swing Driveway Gate with 10-Year Warranty
Gate Package Includes: (2) driveway gate panels, (2) gate posts - 8 feet by 3.5 x 3.5 inches each, (4) LM114 0.75 inch regular hinge J-bolts
Material: Galvanized steel gate with a powder paint coating; protected against rust and weather damage
Compatible With: St. Petersburg panel fencing, St. Petersburg-style pedestrian gate and dual swing gate openers
Gate Dimensions: 12 x 6 feet
Features of our Distinctive IRON GATES:
- All of our gates capture the classic elegance of wrought iron gate designs and offer affordable prices.
- Our quality gates are all powder coated and galvanized for years of trouble free good looks and security.
- Our distinctive iron gates are hand-forged, which is thicker and heavier than most iron gates on the market.
- We utilize centuries-old methods of working wrought iron by heating it then b-ending, shaping and twisting it into the desired shape.
- All of our iron gates are extreme-weather resistant and hurricane-rated.
- We use Duplex System when we make our gates: Galvanized Steel and Powder Coated Paint.
What is Galvanized Steel?
- Galvanized Steel is iron that has been through a chemical process that protects the steel from rust and corrosion.
- The steel is submerged in molted zinc.
- This process known as galvanizing, permanently bonds the zinc to the steel.
- The zinc is now a shield for the iron.
Why Powder Coated Paint?
- Powder coating is the technique of applying dry paint on an item.
- The item(s) are then placed in an oven and heated.
- When powder coated items are installed correctly and maintained, they should be permanent.
- Unlike conventional paints, powder coated paints will not peel, chip or crack.
What is Duplex System?
- When powder paint is applied to galvanized steel, this is referred to as the Duplex System.
- The Duplex System is the best process used today to protect against any weathering affects of our environment on steel.
- The powder coating actually increases the life of the galvanized steel.
- The paint slows the process of at which the zinc is being consumed.
We are proud to provide free shipping & no sales tax!
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days