- NewAge Stone Composite Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring is the next evolution of resilient floors, with a commercial-grade 0.5mm wear layer and stone composite core that is waterproof when correctly installed.
- Built for durability and beauty, our floor planks meet the needs of the modern home, with the color and style options to improve the look of every space.
- Each engineered layer has been carefully selected for optimal material thickness and quality, based on rigorous testing, for the most durable, lowest maintenance flooring solution that improves your day-to-day living.
- A built-in UV resistant layer prevents fading and keeps your floors looking pristine, while providing added durability.
About the product
- The anti-mold IXPE foam backing not only eliminates the need for a flooring underlay, but also provides a softer feel underfoot with anti-fatigue and acoustic dampening features. Using high-resolution scans of real oak wood, our Plank style flooring features a natural oak wood grain layer offered in timeless color options.
- Embossed-In-Register (EIR) textures provide a realistic surface that looks and feels like authentic wood to the touch, without the maintenance needs of real wood.
- Our thick 5 mm flooring provides a stronger click-lock system, for an easy installation with reduced waste from damaged planks, and accessories such as stair noses, finishing strips, and wood grain color-matched transition pieces let you to build your perfect floor package.
- NewAge flooring is Floor Score Certified, meeting the strictest criteria for indoor air quality emissions and material safety standards. Ideal for your next room reno, NewAge Stone Composite Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring is the perfect flooring solution to build your home around.
- The 400 sq. ft. LVP Flooring Bundle offering makes your buying more worthwhile. Location lighting and device calibrations affect the appearance of finish and colors.
- We recommend ordering a material sample to ensure your choice suits your requirements before purchasing.
- 5mm planks with extra-strong click-lock system
- Commercial-grade 0.5mm wear layer for lasting durability
- Plank Dimensions: 46 in. L x 8.98 in. W x 0.20 in. H (each)
- Versatile and timeless, with prominent classic oak pattern
- Order samples to preview materials in person before you purchase
- 1 x LVP Flooring 5mm 400 sq. ft. Flooring Bundle
- Main Material : Stone Composite
- Color : Natural Oak
- Plank Quantity : 18
- Edge Type : Micro-beveled
- Core Type : Rigid Core
- Gloss Level : Medium
- Surface Texture : Embossed
- Resistant : Water, Stain, Scratch, Mildew
- Floating : Yes
Dimensions (Inches & Lbs.)
- Product Width (in.) : 8.98
- Product Height (in.) : 0.2
- Product Depth (in.) : 46
- N.W (Lbs) : 686.52
- NFPA 253 Or ASTM E648 Certified : Yes
Where can I install my 9.5mm NewAge Stone Composite flooring?
You can install your 9.5mm NewAge Stone Composite Flooring in both residential and heavy duty commercial spaces. 9.5mm NewAge Stone Composite Flooring is designed for garage spaces and high traffic areas.
Is NewAge Stone Composite flooring easy to maintain?
Yes, Our Stone Composite Flooring is easy to maintain. Using a clean damp mop or cloth to wipe any spills as soon as possible and avoid using abrasive scrubbing tools. You can vacuum your floors as long as it does not have a beater bar (a metal bar that rotates the brush roll) attached to it. Our high quality floors don't need to get waxed or polished.
Is the flooring suitable for use with kids and pets?
Our rigorous testing procedures and FloorScore Certification allow you to confidently install our floors in your space. It has been tested rigorously to ensure it can handle your day-to-day life. Our FloorScore Certification proves that our Stone Composite Flooring is in compliance with stringent indoor air quality emissions making it suitable for both kids and pets.
Are there flooring options that are better for people with allergies?
Our easy to clean and hard surface floors are ideal for those with allergies. Our Stone Composite Flooring does not easily trap dust mites, pollen or pet hairs like some other types of flooring does. Make sure when cleaning your floors, use a clean damp mop or cloth and make sure you're following our care and maintenance guidelines.
Do I need a professional contractor to install the floors or could I install them myself?
If you like DIY projects and are confident in using power tools, you can install the floors yourself. Installing the floors are simple however you will need to prepare your space before starting the install. As long as you have properly read through our Install guide and prepared your space correctly, our premium Flooring does not require professional contractors to install.
How quickly can the new flooring be installed?
Once your space has been properly prepared and your tools are ready, installing floor tiles or planks in a 400 sqft room would take an average DIY installer approximately 5 hours to complete.
Can I install my NewAge Stone Composite floors on Radiant Heating systems?
Yes, you can install your floors on radiant heating systems as long as the heating element is not in direct contact with the flooring.
Are there any additional costs I need to be aware of?
Depending on your space and renovation, you may need to install new baseboards or quarter rounds to complete your space. Please contact us directly to request a custom quote.
Can I polish my floors?
Our exceptional Stone Composite Floors have a protective wear layer that does not require you to polish or wax your floors. Our wear layer keeps your floors protected and only requires to be cleaned using a clean damp mop / cloth or vacuum (without a beater bar). A beater bar is a metal bar that rotates with the brush roll.
Are my NewAge Stone Composite floors under warranty?
Yes, depending on your installed space we offer a residential Limited lifetime
Do my new Stone Composite floors need an acclimation period before starting install?
Although acclimation is not required, for best results flooring could be acclimated for 24-48 hours in its desired environment before opening the cartons.
Are the floors resistant to chemicals?
When exposed to accidents such as dirt and spills from household cleaning products, NewAge Stone Composite Flooring will not stain. In case of any accidents, it should be cleaned up immediately and should follow the proper Care and Maintenance breakdown provided. Mishandling of the product and lack of care will not be covered by the warranty.
Can I replace a damaged tile or plank?
Yes. You will be required to carefully cut through the middle of the damaged tile or plank using a multi-tool cutter or a plunge saw. Carefully remove the damaged tile or plank without damaging the click-lock profiles of the surrounding floors. Apply cold weld bonding glue along the click lock profiles of the surrounding floors and drop in the new tile or plank. Make sure the click-lock profiles are properly secured into each other. Using a rubber mallet, tap along the profiles and ensure the replaced tile or plank is installed properly.
Can I use Studded tires on the NewAge Stone Composite flooring?
Our Stone Composite Floors have not been tested for use with studded tires. Usage with studded tires will be on the customer's own risk.
Can I install the flooring in my shed?
As long as you have read through our Flooring Installation Guides and followed the proper space preparation, you may be able to install NewAge Stone Composite flooring in your shed as long as it follows the requirements.
I have finished the install and I have extra product, what should I do with it?
Keep it! In the unlikely event your product is damaged during normal use, you will want to ensure to keep some left over planks or tiles to easily replace any damaged areas.
Are there matching accessories for the stone composite flooring?
Yes, we have matching Stair Noses (Tongue and Groove), Multi-Purpose Reducers and T-Moulding Transition Strips. Available accessories only match plank finishes, not tile finishes.
Can I purchase a tongue or groove profile for the stair nose?
Yes, we offer either a Tongue or Groove profile for the Stair Nose in 46 inch lengths. Depending on the orientation the planks are installed, you will need to determine which profile is required.
Shipping & Returns
We are proud to provide Free Shipping on all orders
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-15 Days
Please give us a call for all stock and availability updates
Due to additional health and safety measures we are taking to protect our customers and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as a large volume of online orders, some customers may experience shipping delays of up to 2 weeks. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Once we have processed your order, you should receive an email from us with a tracking number and delivery acceptance instructions. Please note our deliveries are curbside only. Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
NewAge Products Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with your NewAge Products purchase, please contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to qualify for a full return, requests must be received in our office within 120 calendar days of the original delivery date.
- Products being returned must be ready for pick-up in the original boxes and securely placed on a pallet if possible.
- If the original boxes are not available, the product should be securely wrapped in cardboard and placed on a pallet prior to the courier arriving. Installed or used products will not be refunded.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Refunds will be issued based on the original method of payment.
We are confident you'll love your cabinet and grill set!
However, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we are proud to offer a complete product warranty for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- All products must be installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the instructions included with the products. If a product is properly installed, operated, and maintained fails to meet the below limited warranty, NewAge Products, Inc (“NewAge”) will replace the defective product or parts.
- Subject to the limitations and disclaimers set forth below or in other product documentation, NewAge warrants to the initial customer that (1) product finishes will be free from defects for three years following purchase, (2) drawer slides will be free from defects for two years following purchase, and (3) the overall structural integrity of the product (not including finishes or drawer slides) will be free from defects for ten years following purchase.
- Customers must pay for shipping costs associated with any replacement product or parts. This limited warranty is limited to product replacement only. In no event will NewAge be liable for special, indirect, or consequential damages.
- This limited warranty is available to the initial purchaser only and is not transferable. Proof of purchase and additional information regarding the defect may be required at NewAge’s discretion. The warranty is made only to products sold in the continental United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Grills and Dual Side Burners Warranty
- All products must be installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the instructions included with the products. If a product is properly installed, operated, and maintained; and fails to meet the below specified warranty, NewAge Products, Inc (“NewAge”) will replace the defective product or parts.
- Newage is proud to offer a complete product warranty for a period of (one year from the date of purchase. )Subject to the limitations and disclaimers set forth below or in other product documentation, NewAge provides the following additional warranties to the initial customer;
- This warranty is limited to product replacement only. In no event will NewAge be liable for special, indirect, or consequential damages.
- This warranty is available to the initial purchaser only and is not transferable. Proof of purchase and additional information regarding the defect may be required at NewAge’s discretion. The warranty is made only to products sold in the United States, Canada.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES DISCLAIMED:
- ALL OTHER WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FORGOING, NEWAGE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WE WILL NOT PAY FOR:
- Service calls or labor costs.
- Products damaged by accident, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, acts of God, neglect, corrosion, improper maintenance or cleaning, modification, mishandling or not following care instructions.
- Products damaged by improperly loading beyond the specified maximum weight capacity outlined in the instructions provided with the product.
- Defects results from use in excess of normal residential use.
- Cosmetic damage that occurs after customer purchasing the product, including scratches, dings, dents, corrosion, or stains in the material that does not affect the structural or functional capability of the product.
- Loss of product contents.
OTHER NOTES TO CONSUMER:
- Discoloration due to the high heat, for example beside a grill, is a trait of stainless steel and is not covered. Surface rust resulting from acid rain or environmental chemicals are not covered. (Please see maintenance information to combat surface rust). NewAge outdoor powder coated finishes are designed to withstand weathering and are UV stable.
- The 304 stainless steel material used in the construction of NewAge Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets is highly rust resistant, however, chlorine in the air from swimming pools or the salt from sea air may cause surface rust to appear and even create some pitting corrosion if left on the product. We strongly recommend a suitable maintenance tested product. We suggest cleaning all stainless steel surfaces at least every two weeks to keep your cabinets in prime condition. The chemical reaction from salt is easy to prevent however it is more difficult when left on the surface.