- The Outdoor Kitchen Kamado Cabinet easily supports most ceramic BBQs, with plenty of additional storage space and unique features to elevate your culinary techniques.
- This cabinet can accommodate multiple sizes of ceramic Kamado BBQs and has a honeycomb, heat-resistant silicone mat to disperse the heat evenly, keeping the shelf cool, even at extreme temperatures.
- This cabinet is for use with compatible ceramic Kamado Grills only.
- Check your Kamado product manual for compatibility and safety requirements.
- Constructed from restaurant-grade, 304 stainless steel, with reinforced double-wall doors, this cabinet is built for all-season durability.
- The extra-deep weather-resistant drawer is a great space for storing wood chips, charcoal and serving platters under your Kamado.
- Soft-close drawer slides allow it to close gently, reducing slams while you’re barbecuing.
- Upgrade your barbecuing experience with the NewAge Products Outdoor Kitchen Kamado Cabinet.
Outdoor Kitchen Stainless Steel Kamado Cabinet
- Fully-assembled 304 stainless steel frames
- Fits most 16 in. to 22 in. Kamado ceramic BBQs with adaptable trim rings, and 24 in. ceramic BBQs with the removal of the countertop
- Height-adjustable reinforced shelf keeps your Kamado firmly in place
- Honeycomb heat-resistant mat provides insulation from extreme heat
- 28 in. W x 24 in. D x 35.5 in. H
- Adjustable Height: 35.5 in. H - 36.5 in. H
- 1 x Kamado Cabinet
A: Extra strong 4mm impact-tested tempered slate gray glass doors. The glass is both laminated and tempered for extra protection.
A: The cabinets are designed to resist water, snow, wind and backyard debris for year round protection.
A: Sure just unscrew 8 small bolts and the kickplate will be removed. Make sure to install the bolts back into the holes to secure the beams for the legs.
A: You will need 2 x 1 ½” x 1 ½”stainless steel angle brackets. Drill a hole in each leg of the bracket appropriate for the size of a fastener we recommend #6-#8 pan head self-tapping sheet metal screw for the aluminum leg. Then decide the best choice for the floor Tapcon for masonry/ stone/ tile or wood screw for decking.
A: Yes go ahead and get your own outdoor appropriate material and create your custom look. We have easy mounting holes for this preinstalled in 2 rails 1 front and 1 back of the cabinets.
A: The single cabinet purchase will not include the counter top. This is to allow for customized storage and also allows you to buy longer tops to fit more base cabinets underneath.
A: From Outdoor Kitchen specialty stores we have learned that WD-40 is a great way to keep your Stainless Steel cabinets looking good.
We are proud to provide free shipping & no sales tax!
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-15 Days
Due to additional health and safety measures we are taking to protect our customers and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as a large volume of online orders, some customers may experience shipping delays of up to 2 weeks. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Once we have processed your order, you should receive an email from us with a tracking number and delivery acceptance instructions. Please note our deliveries are curbside only. Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
NewAge Products Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with your NewAge Products purchase, please contact our Support team at email@example.com
- In order to qualify for a full return, requests must be received in our office within 120 calendar days of the original delivery date.
- Products being returned must be ready for pick-up in the original boxes and securely placed on a pallet if possible.
- If the original boxes are not available, the product should be securely wrapped in cardboard and placed on a pallet prior to the courier arriving. Installed or used products will not be refunded.
- Refunds will be issued based on the original method of payment.