Featuring the Health Mate Inspire 3, A Small 3 Person Infrared Sauna!
- Our Inspire Series will do just that.
- With the intent of improving perfection from our Enrich series, we introduce the Inspire.
- This technologically innovative model has captured the heart and imagination of the industry.
- By using the only Tecoloy Max heaters on the market, Health Mate has once again raised the bar beyond therapeutic benefits and reliable performance to a committed focus on consumer safety and a satisfying return on investment.
- Health Mate has created the sauna of the century integrating state-of-the-art functionality with the implementation its new application.
Health Mate Inspire Series
- PEFC™ Grade "A" Western Cedar Wood
- 100% Toxic Free
- 110 Diode Near Infrared LED
- Ergonomic Bench
- Low EMF Tecoloy™ Max Heaters
- Low EMF Tecoloy™ Max Heaters
- Lower Back Heater
- Floor Heater
- Mirrored Privacy Glass
- Patented Interior & Exterior Controllers
- Interior Towel Bar
- Our patented Tecoloy™ heater delivers 360 degrees of dual wave heat with up to 40% deeper penetration than the leading carbon heater.
- Has the fastest to temperature heat time.
- Tecoloy™ is the only infrared heater on the market that’s UL listed.
- Certified non-toxic and every heater comes with it’s own individual serial number.
- 2205 watts
- 20 amps
- Plugs into a standard 120v 20a outlet
- Plug type: NEMA 5-20P
- Tecoloy™ Max dual wave (far and mid) on the back wall, under bench and front wall.
- Tecoloy™ Max far infrared lower back and floor heater.
- Near infrared LED
- The Inspire is available in Grade “A” western red cedar.
- PEFC certification which promotes sustainable forest management through an independent third party.
- Quarter sawn planks for that ultimate luxury look.
- Width: 56”
- Depth: 40”
- Height: 73”
- Seats 3
- Width: 59.5”
- Depth: 43.5”
- Height: 78”
Health Mate Inspire Sauna Assembly
How Does an Infrared Sauna Work?
- An infrared sauna is a modality that uses infrared heaters to emit light from the electromagnetic spectrum, including near, mid, and far-infrared light.
- Infrared light therapy, or Waon therapy, uses light to create heat that is absorbed by the skin instead of traditional saunas that use steam or hot air to create heat the air in the room.
- Infrared saunas work by emitting infrared light, which is part of the electromagnetic spectrum.
- This type of light is broken down into three categories of infrared, which are called near-infrared, middle infrared, and far-infrared.
Health Benefits of Near-Infrared Light
- Near-infrared light has a range of 0.76 to 1.5 microns and is of the shorter wavelength on the scale. This type of light penetrates below the surface of the skin.
- Near-infrared has many benefits including mitochondria stimulation and activation of anti-inflammatory processes.
Health Benefits of Middle Infrared Light
- Middle infrared light has a range of 1.5 to 5.6 microns and reaches deeper parts of the body including muscles and joints.
- One function includes improving and increasing blood flow and circulation.
Health Benefits of Far Infrared Light
- Far infrared light has a range of 5.6 to 1000 microns and reaches the deepest parts of the body.
- This type of light stimulates metabolism, can improve internal organ efficiency, and aid with cardiovascular health.
Which One? Traditional Sauna Or Infrared Sauna?
- In a traditional sauna, you are just sitting in a hot room which can get to around 190-220 degrees.
- In an infrared sauna, the heat from the light is being absorbed into the skin and heating your body.
- Health Mate saunas utilize all 3 kinds of infrared light using patented Telecoy Heaters in order to maximize health and recovery.
Why Choose An Infrared Sauna Over A Traditional Sauna
- In a traditional sauna, temperatures can surpass the 200-degree mark.
- This type of heat can cause negative effects on the human body including severe dehydration due to expelling fluids faster than you can get them in your body and a sudden drop in heart rate.
- Another reason why an infrared sauna should be chosen over a traditional sauna is that since a traditional sauna heats the air in the room as opposed to heating the body, it can make for a more uncomfortable environment.
What is the warranty policy for Health Mate Saunas?
- Health Mate has decided to set the standard in ethics.
- Your Tecoloy heaters come with an unconditional lifetime warranty. No questions asked. No other brand offers this.
- Our wood is “A” grade Canadian Red Cedar and comes with a 5 year warranty. However, like most luxury wood it will last 30+ years if cared for.
- Your power supply and patented controller come with a 5 year warranty.
- Our power supplies are commercial grade and unlike many brands are extremely well built and safe.