The Black Hawk Gun Safe offers strength in design and quality.
It is designed with 10 gauge steel and an additional ¼ inch steel plate on the interior of the door giving this safe 30% thicker steel than most competing brands.
In addition to thicker steel the door is 5 inches thick overall, which creates a barrier that withstands crow and pry bar attacks.
What Home Safe Should I Buy?
What Gun Safe Should I Buy?
10 gauge steel body and door
• 90 min Fire Rating
• 16 “Comfort Fit” Gun Capacity
• Includes “Vista Light Kit” battery or electrical operated
• Standard with a Fire Resistant 3 plug outlet w/ Dual USB Ports
• Smokey Chrome 5 Spoke Handle
• UL Listed Type 1, Military Grade EMP Resistant S&G Electronic Lock
• Drill/Ballistic Resistant Hard Plate
• Intumescent Door Seal That Swells To Seal The Door When Exposed To Heat
• 1-1/2″ Solid Steel Bolts
• Extra Space for Extra Long Rifles
• Corded Trim shelving
• Foam Backed Cushioned Deluxe Liner
• Steel Reinforced Top Shelf To Support Heavy Loads
• Pocket Door Organizer
• Heavy Duty Vault Hinges
Color: Hammered Gray
Exterior Dimensions: 59 x 24 x 18
Interior Dimensions: 55 5/8 x 18 1/2 x 14
Weight: 400 LBS
Ship Weight: 460 LBS
Shipping Dimensions: 64 x 32 x 34
We are proud to provide free shipping & no sales tax!
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
Please view our full shipping policy
- All orders weighing over 125 lbs or more are shipped via LTL freight carriers, unless otherwise noted.
- The freight carrier provides either dock or curbside delivery based on location. Curbside delivery is defined as delivery of the freight as close to the actual delivery address as possible.
- Please remember the size of the tractor trailer and certain safety precautions may prevent the freight carrier from delivering the freight at the actual curb or delivery address.
- Lift-gate service is available at no extra charge and it is the sole responsibility of the customer to coordinate inside delivery of the freight with the trucking company, sub-contractors, and/or themselves.
- The freight carrier is not responsible for the inside delivery of any freight and inside delivery is not a service that Hollon Safe offers.