The Kyota Yosei M868 4D massage chair looks as good as it feels. From it’s superior quality, to the easy-to-use remote, you get a customizable massage chair tailored to you.
- Perfect for winding down from a long day at work, relief for chronic pain or preparing for an intense workout.
- The 4D back massage works down the length of your spine from your neck to glutes, while the triple roller, Total Sole Reflexology™, foot massage choreographs a full-body massage experience.
- Rejuvenate and recover your body in the comfort of home.
- Infinity is constantly working to reach the peak of luxury and relaxation, and the Yosei is a perfect reflection of those efforts.
Kyota Yosei M868 4D Massage Chair
Advanced 4D Back Mechanism Technology
- Advanced massage technology combines in & out motions at varying speeds, with sweeping left-right and up-down motions, to create 4D human hand-like deep-tissue massage that is smooth and fluid.
Total Sole Reflexology
- Utilizes triple shiatsu rollers per foot, along with the squeeze of air compression, to provide reflexology relief throughout the body.
Zero Gravity Recline
- Zero gravity positioning elevates your feet above your heart, which allows for improve circulation providing a sense of weightlessness and maximizes the effect of the massage therapies.
Zero Wall Space-Saving Technology
- This space-saving technology affords easy placement of your Yosei 4D massage chair, only requiring 1" of clearance from the wall to recline.
Kneading Calf Rollers & Oscillation
- Calf rollers combine with oscillating movement and compression air cells to simulate hands gently relieving tension and pain. Helps to restore circulation and flexibility.
Body Scanning Technology
- Body scanning technology ensures that the massage rollers hit all of your unique pressure points by adjusting the position of the rollers and tailoring them to your body.
- Heating modules located in the back of the chair provide a soothing warmth and help loosen your muscles.
Premium Bluetooth speakers
- Use the Yosei's premium Bluetooth speakers to create the ultimate relaxation experience. Stream your personalized spa & meditation music, or relax to your favorite playlist.
- The Yosei's Bluetooth speakers feature an integrated negative ion generator to promote cleaner air intake. Breath deeply, melt away stress and rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit.
- Chair Weight: 335.00 lbs.
- Chair Length: 33.00"
- Chair Height: 45.00"
- Chair Length: 32.00"
- Chair Height: 70.00"
Skyland Pro is happy to offer White Glove & Threshold Installation services for all Infinity Massage Chairs.
See Rates Below:
White Glove Fee: $399
Threshold Fee: $175
- We make it quick and simple with pre-assembly of most of the components, our easy-to-follow instruction manuals, and step-by-step assembly tutorial videos.
- Home assembly typically takes about 20 to 30 minutes. We also recommend you have a buddy on hand to help you move your chair, as they are heavy and are best moved by two people.
- If you feel you're unable to assemble your Infinity Massage Chair on your own, we offer white glove delivery for an additional fee, which includes assembly in the room of your choice.
We are proud to provide free shipping
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-12 Days
What are the health benefits of massage chairs?
- Studies have shown that just two 15-minute massage chair sessions per week reduced anxiety and job stress levels, while increasing alertness and general calmness. Additional studies have revealed that massage chair use reduces blood pressure and blood sugars. Finally, massage chairs reduce pain and tension (e.g., minimizing headache symptoms and muscle tension).
How long will the chair last?
- Infinity Massage Chairs are manufactured with durable framework and tremendously well-engineered technology in order to ensure longevity. With proper care and occasional maintenance, your chair will provide many years of wellness.
- In fact, we're so confident in our chairs that we provide a three-year peace of mind warranty, with an optional one- or two-year extended parts warranty available for purchase.
The chair seems big, is it going to fit in my house?
- The dimensions of each chair, both upright and reclined, can be found on the product page under the Features tab.
- Most Infinity chairs are equipped with our innovative space-saving technology, which either moves the chair forward on a track system or on its axis in order to conserve space. Select models have zero-wall space-saving mechanism, which allows you to place the chair as close as 4" from a wall and still fully recline without concern for additional space.
How does delivery work?
- We ship anywhere in the United States. Our chairs come with complimentary standard curbside delivery, meaning the carrier will deliver the chair just outside your home. We also offer white glove delivery for an additional cost, which includes inside delivery and assembly in the room of your choice (up to two flights of stairs).
When can I expect my chair to arrive?
- If you select our free standard shipping option, you should expect delivery within 7 to 10 business days from the date of your order. If you choose white glove delivery (includes delivery and assembly in the room of your choice), you should expect delivery within 12 to 15 business days (this is due to the more involved nature of white glove assembly).
What is the warranty and what does it cost?
- Our standard warranty comes with all of our chairs and covers the costs of any replaced parts, structural framework, and labor on your chair during the first year at no cost to you. All customers also have the option to add on a one- or two-year extended warranty for parts only at the time of purchase.
What is the return policy?
- We offer a 30-day return policy on all Infinity Massage Chairs, which goes into effect from the date of shipment. All items for return should be in their original condition and packaging. Infinity customers are responsible for return freight shipping, as well as a 15% restocking fee. If you cancel after the product has been shipped, you will be charged the cost of the outbound and returned shipping costs. If you cancel before the product is shipped you will be charged a 3% transaction fee.
- Once we have received and inspected your returned product, Infinity will issue a credit for your total purchase amount, minus both the return shipping and restocking fees. The customer will be responsible for any damages noted upon return, and could incur additional costs.
How often and how long should I use my massage chair?
- We recommend that new users ease into their massage routine with 10 to 15 minute massage sessions, two to three times per day. As you become increasingly comfortable and familiar with your massage preferences, you can experiment with longer, more frequent massages. We find the sweet spot for regular users is around one 30-minute session every day.
5 Year Residential Limited Warranty
- Unlimited USA-based customer & technical support
- 5 Year structural framework warranty
- No-cost replacement on covered parts for 3 years
- Complete Care/No-cost parts & labor (in-home, if necessary) for 1 year
Complete Care Warranty Period
- For In - Home service, Infinity Massage Chairs will arrange all covered parts deemed necessary, to be sent to the consumer and, if necessary, an authorized service provider to repair the product at the customer's residence, at no charge to the customer. If a particular part is no longer manufactured, Infinity Massage Chairs may replace your product with a similar product. Under no circumstances shall the retail replacement value exceed the original net price paid for the product. In the event you choose not to accept a replacement for your product, Infinity Massage Chairs is no longer responsible for making repairs under the warranty coverage.
- Any repairs needed during the 3-year parts warranty coverage, Infinity Massage Chairs will provide covered parts at no cost; however, consumer is responsible for any and all shipping, duties and brokerage fees. Structure warranty is limited to the steel and steel-welded parts of the frame, in addition to any wood structure that may exist. If a replacement is issued under the Parts or Structure warranty period, the consumer is responsible for shipping, duties, and brokerage fees related to the replacement. Infinity Massage Chairs, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame. Field Service is only available in the United States and major metropolitan areas in Canada. Field Service requires pre-approval and, if necessary, must be performed by Infinity Massage Chairs-authorized field service personnel to maintain warranty coverage.
- Warranties do not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation; unauthorized repairs; use in a commercial or corporate setting; alterations or modifications of original condition; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product, including but not limited to remote controls; a malfunction or damage resulting from improper use or unreasonable use or maintenance; failure to follow operating instructions; transportation damage; theft; abuse; misuse; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions(fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake, or exposure to weather conditions); loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased or acquired from unauthorized dealers. This warranty is not transferable. Damage incurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Softening/hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use. Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those conditions naturally occur with fabrics. Natural markings and grain and dye variations in leather do not constitute a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of leather are alike. Failures of attach points, such as, but not limited to: stitching, Velcro, and zippers, do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Infinity Care PLUS: Covers 3 Years of Labor, 3 Years Parts, and 5 Years Frame - $399
- Infinity Care Max: Covers 5 Years of Labor, Parts, and Frame - $599