We want you to love what you buy! But if you don't or if the item is unsuitable, we offer a simple "No Hassle Returns" policy. The product you return must be in new, unassembled and unused condition and in the original packaging. Customer satisfaction is our goal, so we kindly ask that you return your purchase the same way you received it to ensure a hassle free refund.
The space-saving Newair 6" Built-In 7 Bottle Wine Fridge slides between standard base cabinets to create a wine cellar in even the smallest kitchen.
It's the perfect fit for storing the essentials in style. Cool up to 7 bottles between 41° F and 65° F using the adjustable digital thermostat.
Stylish stainless steel and beech wood finishes make this fridge a must-have in any home.
- Slim, built-in design takes up minimal space
- Preserve wine flavor with precision temperature control (41-65F)
- Protect wine from harmful UV Rays with double pane glass
- Quiet and vibration-free compressor cooling doesn’t stir wine sediment
- Craftsman beech wood shelves hold bottles in place
- Attractive stainless-steel door with pro style handle for seamless integration
- Model: NWC007SS00
- Product Type: Streamlined 7 Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler,
- Product Dimensions: 20.08"D (w/handle) x 5.90"W x 34.20"H
- Product Weight: 42.50 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel & Black
- Application: For storing and cooling up to 7 bottles of wine
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Power Consumption: 85W
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 42 dB
- Certifications: ETL
- Bottle Capacity: 7
- Wine Cooler Style: Built-in
- Type: Single zone
- Finish: Black
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Number of Wine Racks: 7
- Rack Construction: Wood
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: No
- Temperature Range: 41-65°F
- Stemware Storage: No
1. Slim, Built-In Design Integrates Anywhere
The slim design of the NewAir 7 Bottle Wine Fridge will easily fit under your standard kitchen counter and its sleek look will smoothly integrate with your cabinetry.
2. Preserve Wine Flavor with Stable Temperature Control
The NewAir 7 bottle wine fridge comes with a built-in fan to keep wine stored at a stable temperature—an important factor in keeping wine flavors intact.
3. Protect Wine from harmful UV Rays with Double Pane Glass
The double pane glass door protects wine from harmful UV rays that can damage a wine’s flavor profile. This protective glass also provides strong insulation to keep the cold air inside.
4. Quiet, Compressor Cooling for Great Wine Every time
The quiet, compressor fan cooling system circulates air evenly and includes a carbon filter to keep odors from getting into corks and contaminating your wine. Vibration-free operation prevents sediments from stirring for great tasting wine every time.
5. Premium Finishes add a Touch of Elegance
With adjustable beech wood shelves, a stainless-steel finish, and a pro style handle, this fridge has timeless appeal that compliments any kitchen or home décor.
We are proud to provide Free Shipping
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
How do returns work?
We are happy to offer a refund if the product is unsuitable within 30 days of receipt.
We only charge a restocking fee of 15% for items over 80 lbs. For any items under 80 lbs we don't charge any restocking fess.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product was shipped in so you can easily repack your item in the required packaging in the event of a return. We would kindly ask that you include your packing note and complete the returns form so we can process your return efficiently.
Following an inspection an email shall be sent confirming receipt and you will be refunded the amount due through the original method of payment, excluding original shipping charges.
We promise to process all returns as soon as possible. You should be aware that it can take several days for a bank to show this credit. If you have not received your refund into your account after 10 working days,.
Please keep the following in mind when preparing your purchase for return:
- Include only the items for which the prepaid return slip was provided.
- Include all manufacturer's original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
- Complete and include the return slip.
- Place the provided prepaid shipping label on the package.
- Give the package to your local carrier or drop it off at any carrier location.
- If your purchase does not include a return slip it may cause delays during the refund procedure.
- Note: The original shipping charges (if) incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
Newair reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original products packaging.
- The returned item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as lime scale buildup in a water cooler).
- The item being returned has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.