Weatherproof design with a stainless steel wrapped cabinet for long-lasting use in outdoor kitchens
Our selection of outdoor refrigeration features deluxe choices for built-in or freestanding use.
The SPR629WCSS is a 24" wide all-refrigerator with a complete stainless steel wrapped exterior.
The door includes a factory-installed lock and vertical handle for a sleek, modern look. This unit has a sealed back for added protection from the elements.
It features a front-breathing system to enable built-in installation under counters, as well as a fully finished cabinet that also allows optional freestanding use.
Inside, this frost-free refrigerator includes an internal fan for an evenly cooled interior and a recessed LED light for an elegant yet energy efficient glow.
The digital thermostat (located in the interior) allows you to adjust the temperature at the touch of a button.
Adjustable glass shelves make it easy to organize the 4.6 cu.ft. interior, with fixed racks on the door to store condiments and other items. The floor is specially slotted to hold bottles in place.
Additional features include a sabbath mode setting and audible alarms to warn if the temperature goes out of range or if the door has been left open for more than one minute. This model has a white interior finish.
For the same model in black, see the SPR628BCSS. With a stunning design and convenient features, the SPR629WCSS is the ideal finish for any outdoor or indoor kitchen.
This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial establishments and also meets residential standards for versatile use.
|Height of Cabinet||34.0" (86 cm)|
|Width||23.63" (60 cm)|
|Depth||23.5" (60 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||45.63" (116 cm)|
|Capacity||4.6 cu.ft. (130 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||95.0 lbs. (43 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Full Door Shelf Qty||2|
|Fan Type||Interior and Exterior|
|High Side PSI||270.0|
|Low Side PSI||105.0|
|Level Legs Qty||4|
|Temperature Range||36 to 43ºF|
|Interior Height||25.75" (65 cm)|
|Interior Width||19.0" (48 cm)|
|Interior Depth||17.25" (44 cm)|
|Compressor Step Height||3.5" (9 cm)|
|Compressor Step Width||19.0" (48 cm)|
|Compressor Step Depth||4.75" (12 cm)|
34.0" H x 23.63" W x 23.5" D
(86cm H x 60cm W x 60cm D)
- Sized just under 32" high for an easy fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial applications
- Front-breathing design allows this unit to be installed under counters
Commercial shelving design
- Black wire shelves with oversized stainless steel front trim for a modern look that's easier to clean than standard wood shelving
- Shelves move smoothly on ball-bearing glides for easier loading and unloading
Two temperature zones
- Lower zone for reds has a temperature range of 50º F to 64º F; Upper zone stores whites and sparkling wine between 41º F and 50º F
Digital control panel
- Easy temperature management with electronic controls located inside
- Temperature viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
Stainless steel door frame
- Single-piece door trim offers a more deluxe look
- Stainless steel handle with solid 1" diameter for added style
Double pane tempered glass door
- Provides a full display of the interior, with two levels of glass for added protection
- Recessed LED lighting in both compartments brings striking blue illumination to your collection
Factory installed lock
- Keyed lock for secure interior, with two keys included
- User-reversible door swing makes it easy to best accommodate your setting
Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Matching beverage center available
- Pairs perfectly with the ALBV2466
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
We are proud to provide free shipping
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
We understand that sometimes merchandise may need to be returned. Please see the below requirements for an acceptable return on any Summit, Accucold, or PureTherm item.
We not have a buyer's remorse policy. To ensure that your customer orders the correct model for their needs, we strongly recommend contacting our sales team. We are happy to answer any questions about specifications, customization, options, and availability.
Helpful Qualifying Questions Before Placing Order:
- Confirm the size, description, and color of the unit
- Application/end use of the product (residential, commercial, medical, general purpose facilities, indoor/outdoor applications, etc.)
- Counter-height (freestanding use only) vs. Built-in capable
- Door swing/hinging (note: in the event that a customer orders a customized unit with the wrong door swing on a non-reversible door, the customer is responsible for paying for the door replacement)
- Extra features, such as monitoring devices, locks, fans, digital thermostats, etc.
Goods shipped collect or billed to dealers' carriers or via 3rd party logistics companies by customer choice are not eligible for returns. Shipper must file a claim with third party carrier and work out the disposition of the product with the carrier. For unauthorized units returned to FSI, a credit will not be issued.
For damaged shipments shipped with FSI carriers or on FSI trucks, please refuse the shipment. If this is a multi-unit order, please accept the rest of your shipment but refuse the damaged ones. Note damage on proof of delivery paperwork and delivery person will sign and acknowledge damaged notification. Concealed damaged items should be reported within 5 days after accepting delivery.
All made-to-order models that include customizations are ineligible for returns. This includes but is not limited to the following list of product options:
- Thermometer/Alarms/Data Loggers/Digital Thermostats that have been factory-installed
- Side locks/Keypad/Combination locks/LockBoxes installed
- Panel-ready units (model name will include "IF", "FR", or "PNR" suffix)
- ADA undercounter units (Models with "ADA" suffix or "AL" prefix)
- Refrigerator-freezers and freezers with factory-installed icemakers
- Glass door models with stainless handles added (model name will include "TB", "HH", "HV", or "SH" suffix)
- Solid door models with stainless steel or diamond plate wrapped doors and signature handles (model name will include "KS", "SSTB," "SSHV", "SSHH", and "DPL")
- Glass door models with factory door tints (options T1, T1S/F, T2/F, T3/F, T4/F)
- Any model with a stainless steel cabinet wrap (model name will include suffix "CSS")
For stock merchandise where a dealer has a canceled order after shipment and wishes to return merchandise, the dealer MUST get an RA (Return Authorization) number from our Claims department.
For eligible returns, merchandise must be in original unopened carton. Digital photographs are requested showing each panel of the appliance for a total of 6 pictures. Opened packages will not be accepted.
- Merchandise must be undamaged and in new condition upon return to FSI.
- A 25% restocking will be charged per item returned. A higher percentage may be charged on larger orders where FSI incurs greater cost for inventory balancing.
- Dealer is responsible for arranging freight of the returned unit.
- No factory sealed item may be returned after 30 days of original ship date from FSI.
- Where dealer's original shipment included an embedded full or partial freight cost, the outbound freight charge on canceled orders will further reduce the credit issued.
Products offered through Felix Storch, Inc. (FSI)'s Summit, Summit Commercial, AccuCold, and PureTherm divisions are manufactured to provide outstanding value, and your satisfaction is our goal on every product. All FSI major appliances carry a one year limited warranty on both parts and labor. All refrigerators and freezers carry an additional four years on the compressor. Certain exclusions may apply.
Certain models (including select ranges, wall ovens, cooktops and Ariston laundry) carry the manufacturer's warranty (also one year parts and on-site labor).
For details on specific warranty issues, please refer to the warranty statement included in your product's user manual, or contact us.
GENERAL PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
- FSI warrants, to the original purchaser of every new unit, the cabinet and all parts thereof, to be free from defects in material or workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance service as specified by FSI and upon proper installation and start-up in accordance with the instruction packet supplied with each FSI unit. FSI’s obligation under this warranty is limited to a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase.
- Any parts, covered under this warranty, that are determined by FSI to have been defective, within the above said period, are limited to the repair or replacement, including labor charges, of defective parts or assemblies. All service issues must be directed to FSI at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 718-893-3900. Service issues not directly assigned by and from FSI will not be covered under our warranty.
- In addition to the warranty period stated above, FSI warrants its hermetically sealed compressor to be free from defects in both material and workmanship, under normal and proper use and maintenance, for a period of 60 months from the date of original purchase. Compressors determined by a service provider paid for by the consumer to have been defective within this extended time period will, at FSI’s option, be either repaired or replaced with a compressor or compressor parts of similar design and capacity. The above said extended compressor warranty applies only to hermetically sealed parts of the compressor and DOES NOT apply to any other parts or components, including, but not limited to, cabinet, paint finish, temperature control, refrigerant, metering device, driers, motor starting equipment, fan assembly, or any other electrical component. In addition, FSI does not cover any labor costs for diagnosing, repairing or replacing a hermetically sealed compressor after the initial twelve (12) months from date of purchase.
THINGS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
- FSI’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of parts, subject to the additional limitations below. This warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES:
- FSI is not responsible for economic loss; profit loss; or special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, including without limitation, losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage claims whether or not on account of refrigeration failure.
WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE:
- This warranty is not assignable and applies only in favor of the original purchaser/user to whom delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
OPEN BOX/SCRATCH AND DENT ITEM:
- FSI does not cover the costs associated with damage (cosmetic or otherwise) to a unit that has been purchased as an open box or scratch and dent item. Issues with open box items must be discussed with the dealer or reseller who initially sold the item.
- FSI assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
ALTERATION, NEGLECT, ABUSE, MISUSE, ACCIDENT, DAMAGE DURING TRANSIT OR INSTALLATION, FIRE, FLOOD, ACTS OF GOD:
- FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that FSI determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS:
- FSI is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE:
- There are no other warranties, expressed, implied or statutory, except the parts & labor warranty and the extended compressor warranty specifically described above. These warranties are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, including implied warranty and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the description on the face hereof.
OUTSIDE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES:
- This warranty does not apply to, and FSI is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside the Contiguous (48) United States. To be clear, this warranty excludes the states of Alaska and Hawaii and all off-shore territories, as well as Canada.