The Sunstone Series 42” Gas/Charcoal/Wood Hybrid is the Next Revolution in the Outdoor Grill Market, built upon its predecessor now with added new integrated Dual Gas Combined 35,000 BTU Burners Ignition System under each Charcoal/Wood Drawer
- Coupled with the Exclusive Dual Zone Charcoal & Wood Burning Drawer System you have yourself a Winner here! Easily replenish Charcoal or Wood type while you continue grilling then remove whole drawer for easy clean-up, dumping ash waste away.
- Unlimited ways to grill, Smoke, Sear with endless ways to customize the drawer systems, the height adjustable top tray can be loaded with your choice of whole piece woods like mesquite, or oak
- Give your food an added flavorful experience. Use one side for High Heat Sear Grilling, while the other side is Low Heat Indirect Cooking – and Re-Ignite the Charcoal/Wood in the Burn Trays as Needed.
- All Construction Materials & Components are made with Solid 304 Stainless Steel – Engineered and Designed Exclusively in the USA, from the grilling experts of Sunstone.
- This grill has been well tested by top Chefs of BBQ Competition Events and has Proven itself worthy of its Superiority in the Market among all other similar grill products.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Construction & Components
- All 14 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Drawer System
- All 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Easy Lift Spring Assisted Hood
- Exclusively Liquid Propane – Conversion required for NG
- Exclusive Integrated Dual-Gas Ignition Burners
- Combined 35,000 BTU Liquid Propane Burners
- Pro-Searing Grid Heats Up To 800 Degrees in Minutes
- Dual Zone Height Adjustable Burn Trays
- Dual Zone Fireboxes Allows for all Grilling Styles
- Removable Center Divider Partition Wall
- Burn Charcoal or Wood Logs in Drawers
- Drawers are fully removable for easy cleaning
- Drawers can be Locked Closed for Safety
- Adjustable Vents in each Drawer Face & Hood
- Dual Left & Right back Hood Louver Venting
- Included Stow-Away Dual Level Warming Rack
- LED Front Control Panel Lighting Effects
- Interior Bright Halogen Lighting
- Optional Dual High or Low Warming Rack Positions (Includes One Warming Rack)
- Optional Smoker/Steamer Box (Smoker Box Not Included)
- Optional Up-to Two Rotisserie Units (Rotisserie Not Included)
|42"W x 27-1/8" D x 28" H ( Product Size)|
|39-1/2" W x 22" D x 12-3/4"( Cut out )|
|216 LBS ( Product Weight)|
|Download Spec. for EMCHDZ42|
|Download Product Manual|
Recommended Appliance Cabinets
We are proud to provide Free Shipping & Curbside Delivery
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
Installation and White Glove Services are NOT offered for Sunstone Metal Products
Returns & Warranty
Warranty information is located in the back page of your manual - if you do not have your manual refer to our website product pages and locate the manual on the product page.
- RUBY GRILLS - We offer a 3 Year Guarantee on the Burner, with 1-Time Replacement ONLY
- SUNSTONE GAS GRILLS - We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty with a 1-Time Replacement ONLY
We accept returns on any item- please see the criteria below:
Return need to be made within 60 days of original purchase, in original packaging and unused for a full refund (Minus Shipping Charges if purchased on our website).
We Highly Recommend you Insure the products when shipping back to us, return will be rejected if product is received damaged and you will need to file your own shipping claim.
If product is returned Undamaged and in Original Packaging, but with some packaging damage, we charge a 15% Repackaging Fee.
When shipping products back to us, Please enclose a printed copy of your Purchase Order with the Company you purchased from inside the box, Do Not make any marks, or writings on the box anywhere or you will be charged 15% repackaging fee.
Please allow 2-4 business days once product is received for us to complete processing, Once credit is issued it can take around 48 hours for you to see the deposit in your bank account.
We do not accept any other product return if they do not meet any of the above requirements.
Upon Delivery: Inspect all packages for any sign of damage.
If none: Sign for Delivery and accept.
If damages are evident follow the steps below:
1. Note the damages on Delivery Report before signing and receiving the merchandise. Do not reject the shipment.
2. Call and notify Sunstone Metal Products, or other Company you've purchased from of damages or concerns within 48 hours of delivery.
3. Provide photos (damages to product, outer box & packing material),referencing your Invoice, or PO Number and a description of the damages. Save the packing material.
4. For freight shipments it is also wise to write “Not inspected for concealed damage” on the paperwork before accepting the merchandise.
FedEx and UPS claims are usually resolved within 14 business days. All claims that involve Freight Shippers may take up to 120 calendar days to resolve. We will do our best to accommodate all requests for replacement goods prior to the shipper resolving the claim but we do not guarantee this for every shipment.
Please Note: ALL LTL DELIVERIES ARE CURBSIDE UNLESS WHITE GLOVE FEES ARE PAID. By signing the Delivery Report with no notes of damages you are accepting the goods as in good condition. All reports must be made within 48 hours after delivery. We cannot file claims with the shipper after this and you will be responsible for repairs or replacements. If you decide to leave a note and are not present at the time of delivery this is the same as you signing for the delivery without exception.
We offer different types of warranty per each individual product, see the specific product warranty for exact details. For all warranty replacement we ask for a copy of the Purchase Receipt you have with the Company you purchased from.
This is required to show date of purchase and to confirm you are the original purchaser. Our product warranties Do Not extend to second owners of product, only original purchaser.
Product warranties are not renewed each time you replace any specific part of your product under warranty. Our product warranties cover parts only, they do not include the cost of shipping or installation of any specific part.