- Soak up the sun with a sleek, modern design. Escape to the pristine beaches and coral reefs of the West Indies, the spiritual home of our easygoing Antigua collection.
- For our contemporary Antigua Sun Lounge, we subtly accent powder-coated aluminum frames with woven Olefin rope—and finish with element-resistant Sunbrella fabric cushions for a proper laidback escape.
- Width: 750mm (29.5″)
- Depth: 2050mm (80.7″)
- Height: 330mm (12.9″)
- Seat Height: 330mm (12.9″)
- Handcrafted extruded aluminum powder coated frames
- AkzoNobel Interpon 610® European powder coat is a specially engineered polyester-based powder coating designed specifically for exterior use
- Seat back and frame crafted of durable aluminum wrapped in all-weather high tension rope.
- All-weather rope resists fading, sagging and cracking
- Batyline® Seat construction gives a suspension effect for extra comfort. Applied to all sofa seats for luxury comfort and lets water drain
- 1 seat cushion/1 back cushion included per product
- Super soft seat cushions are made from Quick Dry flow-through foam. Back cushions are made from Dacron. Cushions come in a choice of luxury performance Sunbrella® fabrics that resist mildew, stains and fading even after years of exposure to the elements. Zippers resist corrosion.
- Sunbrella fabric is the number one outdoor performance textile. Woven of 100% solution-dyed acrylic, Sunbrella is easy care, stain resistant, colorfast and provides up to 98% UV protection.
- Unlike yarn-dyed fabrics where color is surface deep, solution-dyed acrylic color completely permeates the fiber – resulting in colorfast fabrics that withstand even the harshest elements
- Our custom-fit outdoor covers are strongly recommended to protect furniture from the elements and minimize aging
CARE + MAINTENANCE
Equally important is the appropriate use and correct maintenance of the product. You can find important tips in our care instructions.