- Elevate your lounging experience. The Avalon collection emanates surfside relaxation as a nod to the Australian surf town of Avalon Beach.
- The delicate design of our Avalon Day Bed pairs a sandy teak frame with woven olefin rope craftsmanship, creating dynamic waves of shadow and light.
- Build a sea change into your everyday that’s just beyond your door.
- Width 1600mm (63.00″)
- Depth 1700mm (66.92″)
- Height 700mm (27.55″)
- Handcrafted solid teak
- Sustainably grown and responsibly harvested from managed forests
- If left uncovered, untreated teak will slowly fade and begin to acquire a beautiful silvery-grey patina typical of untreated teak
- Teak wood is naturally durable and exceptionally resistant to the elements as it has high moisture content
- Frames are constructed using the mortise-and-tenon joinery technique
- Seat back and frame crafted of durable aluminum wrapped in all-weather high tension rope
- All-weather rope resists fading, sagging and cracking
- 1 seat cushion/1 back cushion included per product
- Super soft seat cushions are made from Quick Dry flow-through foam. Back cushions are made from Dacron. Cushions come in a choice of luxury performance Sunbrella® fabrics that resist mildew, stains and fading even after years of exposure to the elements. Zippers resist corrosion.
- Sunbrella fabric is the number one outdoor performance textile. Woven of 100% solution-dyed acrylic, Sunbrella is easy care, stain resistant, colorfast and provides up to 98% UV protection.
- Unlike yarn-dyed fabrics where color is surface deep, solution-dyed acrylic color completely permeates the fiber – resulting in colorfast fabrics that withstand even the harshest elements
- Our custom-fit outdoor covers are strongly recommended to protect furniture from the elements and minimize aging
CARE + MAINTENANCE
Equally important is the appropriate use and correct maintenance of the product. You can find important tips in our care instructions.