The 24 In. Sunstone appliance base cabinet is uniquely designed to receive up to 15" wide fridges, wine coolers, and ice makers and to insulate appliance on all three sides left, right, and back, it is open at the base and the front.
- There is a convenient matching brushed stainless steel electrical cover in front of the left side panel, for use as an outlet or light switch.
- Use this cabinet in your prep-zone for the fridge to plug into the back and your drink-mixer plugged into the front, or even turn the front cover into a light switch for the whole island lighting system.
- The cabinet is designed to blend perfectly with most other industry Brands, BBQ grills, and components with its even-toned number 4 horizontal light brushed finishes, all 304 stainless steel construction with large 304 stainless steel rod handles
- Install this cabinet in a group or on its own, with stacked stone on either side, it makes no difference, the cabinet is finished on the back panel, so it works great either against a wall or in the open and or even as a moving cart with optional wheel casters.
- All Sunstone cabinet is easily installed with simple pin-locks, simply lift and drop each cabinet into each other, no tools are required for much of the installation process and most cabinet configurations can be set up in less than an hour.
- For full-bull nose counters – simply remove each of the cabinets counter-rail seen as the top horizontal column, and overlap counter over the front edge making for some elegant added features.
- The cabinet comes completely setup, only fasten the door handle, hand-screw each adjustable leg in place, and snap on the front and back kick-plates.
- Lifetime Structure Warranty
- 304 Stainless Steel Structure
- 304 SS Rod Handles
- Back Panel Electrical Box
- Removable Counter Rail
- Easy Pin-Lock Installation
- Optional Wheel Casters
- Covered Side Wall Access Ports
- Replaceable Face Panel
- (4) Adjustable Peg-Leg
- Front Kick Plates
- Back Solid Kick Plate
Separately purchase the Side Cabinet End Panel & End Kick
|24" Appliance Cabinet for up to 15" wide Fridge|
- Works with up to 15" Wide Fridges, Wine Coolers & Ice Makers
- 15-1/2" W x 33-1/4" H x 25-1/4" D
We are proud to provide Free Shipping & Curbside Delivery
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
Installation and White Glove Services are NOT offered for Sunstone Metal Products
Returns & Warranty
Warranty information is located in the back page of your manual - if you do not have your manual refer to our website product pages and locate the manual on the product page.
- RUBY GRILLS - We offer a 3 Year Guarantee on the Burner, with 1-Time Replacement ONLY
- SUNSTONE GAS GRILLS - We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty with a 1-Time Replacement ONLY
We accept returns on any item- please see the criteria below:
Return need to be made within 60 days of original purchase, in original packaging and unused for a full refund (Minus Shipping Charges if purchased on our website).
We Highly Recommend you Insure the products when shipping back to us, return will be rejected if product is received damaged and you will need to file your own shipping claim.
If product is returned Undamaged and in Original Packaging, but with some packaging damage, we charge a 15% Repackaging Fee.
When shipping products back to us, Please enclose a printed copy of your Purchase Order with the Company you purchased from inside the box, Do Not make any marks, or writings on the box anywhere or you will be charged 15% repackaging fee.
Please allow 2-4 business days once product is received for us to complete processing, Once credit is issued it can take around 48 hours for you to see the deposit in your bank account.
We do not accept any other product return if they do not meet any of the above requirements.
Upon Delivery: Inspect all packages for any sign of damage.
If none: Sign for Delivery and accept.
If damages are evident follow the steps below:
1. Note the damages on Delivery Report before signing and receiving the merchandise. Do not reject the shipment.
2. Call and notify Sunstone Metal Products, or other Company you've purchased from of damages or concerns within 48 hours of delivery.
3. Provide photos (damages to product, outer box & packing material),referencing your Invoice, or PO Number and a description of the damages. Save the packing material.
4. For freight shipments it is also wise to write “Not inspected for concealed damage” on the paperwork before accepting the merchandise.
FedEx and UPS claims are usually resolved within 14 business days. All claims that involve Freight Shippers may take up to 120 calendar days to resolve. We will do our best to accommodate all requests for replacement goods prior to the shipper resolving the claim but we do not guarantee this for every shipment.
Please Note: ALL LTL DELIVERIES ARE CURBSIDE UNLESS WHITE GLOVE FEES ARE PAID. By signing the Delivery Report with no notes of damages you are accepting the goods as in good condition. All reports must be made within 48 hours after delivery. We cannot file claims with the shipper after this and you will be responsible for repairs or replacements. If you decide to leave a note and are not present at the time of delivery this is the same as you signing for the delivery without exception.
We offer different types of warranty per each individual product, see the specific product warranty for exact details. For all warranty replacement we ask for a copy of the Purchase Receipt you have with the Company you purchased from.
This is required to show date of purchase and to confirm you are the original purchaser. Our product warranties Do Not extend to second owners of product, only original purchaser.
Product warranties are not renewed each time you replace any specific part of your product under warranty. Our product warranties cover parts only, they do not include the cost of shipping or installation of any specific part.