Sunstone Single Drop-in Side Burner features a single heavy-duty 15,000 BTU all Brass Burner with a Lifetime Guarantee on the Solid Brass Burner, and all 18 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Construction, complimenting this with Solid 3/8 in. 304 Stainless Steel Raised Cooking Grate.
- The Single Drop-In Burner Features High-Searing Heat, enough for the largest WOK Cooking, or Stir-Fry Pan Cooking, with its adjustable all surround flame, and raised cooking grates provides better airflow around the burner for superior performance.
- This Single Side Burner is Uniquely Designed as the Only Single Side Burners in the market with a fully detached cover, allowing the use of larger cooking pans and 180 degrees of access.
- Because of this design, there are many more ways to incorporate it into your outdoor kitchen island including, in a corner, vertically, or horizontally placed, even placing several side by side creating your own custom configuration.
- The Ignition is an easy reliable push button electronic ignitor, with Large Rubber Gripped Gas Valve Knob, which works well as a heat buffer, so not to burn yourself.
- For anyone seeking to create the perfect outdoor kitchen, and need the right Side Burner to compliment your large grill, this may be the perfect one for you with its versatility and high quality construction, ensuring it will last for many years to come.
- Lifetime Guarantee Brass Burners
- Removable Cover Lid
- 304 SS 3/8” - Cooking Grate
- 304 SS Hood and Body
- Integrated Burner Skirt
- Impulse Ignition
- High to Low temperature range
- Up to 15,000 BTU’s
- 110 Sq. Inch of Cooking Space
|11"W x 17" D x 4" H ( Product Size)|
|10" W x 16-1/8" D ( Cut out )|
|16 LBS ( Product Weight)|
304 Stainless Steel
18 Gauge for Burner Structure
18 Gauge for Single Burner Cover
Handles are made of Zinc Alloy
|Download Installation Manual|
|Download Product Manual|
|Download Spec.Sheet for SUNSTONE Single Burner|
We are proud to provide Free Shipping & Curbside Delivery
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
Installation and White Glove Services are NOT offered for Sunstone Metal Products
Returns & Warranty
Warranty information is located in the back page of your manual - if you do not have your manual refer to our website product pages and locate the manual on the product page.
- RUBY GRILLS - We offer a 3 Year Guarantee on the Burner, with 1-Time Replacement ONLY
- SUNSTONE GAS GRILLS - We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty with a 1-Time Replacement ONLY
We accept returns on any item- please see the criteria below:
Return need to be made within 60 days of original purchase, in original packaging and unused for a full refund (Minus Shipping Charges if purchased on our website).
We Highly Recommend you Insure the products when shipping back to us, return will be rejected if product is received damaged and you will need to file your own shipping claim.
If product is returned Undamaged and in Original Packaging, but with some packaging damage, we charge a 15% Repackaging Fee.
When shipping products back to us, Please enclose a printed copy of your Purchase Order with the Company you purchased from inside the box, Do Not make any marks, or writings on the box anywhere or you will be charged 15% repackaging fee.
Please allow 2-4 business days once product is received for us to complete processing, Once credit is issued it can take around 48 hours for you to see the deposit in your bank account.
We do not accept any other product return if they do not meet any of the above requirements.
Upon Delivery: Inspect all packages for any sign of damage.
If none: Sign for Delivery and accept.
If damages are evident follow the steps below:
1. Note the damages on Delivery Report before signing and receiving the merchandise. Do not reject the shipment.
2. Call and notify Sunstone Metal Products, or other Company you've purchased from of damages or concerns within 48 hours of delivery.
3. Provide photos (damages to product, outer box & packing material),referencing your Invoice, or PO Number and a description of the damages. Save the packing material.
4. For freight shipments it is also wise to write “Not inspected for concealed damage” on the paperwork before accepting the merchandise.
FedEx and UPS claims are usually resolved within 14 business days. All claims that involve Freight Shippers may take up to 120 calendar days to resolve. We will do our best to accommodate all requests for replacement goods prior to the shipper resolving the claim but we do not guarantee this for every shipment.
Please Note: ALL LTL DELIVERIES ARE CURBSIDE UNLESS WHITE GLOVE FEES ARE PAID. By signing the Delivery Report with no notes of damages you are accepting the goods as in good condition. All reports must be made within 48 hours after delivery. We cannot file claims with the shipper after this and you will be responsible for repairs or replacements. If you decide to leave a note and are not present at the time of delivery this is the same as you signing for the delivery without exception.
We offer different types of warranty per each individual product, see the specific product warranty for exact details. For all warranty replacement we ask for a copy of the Purchase Receipt you have with the Company you purchased from.
This is required to show date of purchase and to confirm you are the original purchaser. Our product warranties Do Not extend to second owners of product, only original purchaser.
Product warranties are not renewed each time you replace any specific part of your product under warranty. Our product warranties cover parts only, they do not include the cost of shipping or installation of any specific part.