All our gates capture the classic elegance of wrought iron gate designs and come in affordable prices. Our quality gates are all powder coated and galvanized for years of trouble free good looks and security.
1 Post and 4 Brackets are included!
Features Of Our Distinctive IRON GATES
Our distinctive iron gates are hand-forged, which is thicker and heavier than most iron gates on the market. We utilize centuries-old methods of working wrought iron by heating it then b-ending, shaping and twisting it into the desired shape. All of our iron gates are extreme-weather resistant and hurricane-rated.
We use Duplex System when we make our gates: Galvanized Steel and Powder Coated Paint.
What Is Galvanized Steel?
Galvanized Steel is iron that has been through a chemical process that protects the steel from rust and corrosion. The steel is submerged in molted zinc. This process known as galvanizing, permanently bonds the zinc to the steel. The zinc is now a shield for the iron.
Why Powder Coated Paint?
Powder coating is the technique of applying dry paint on an item. The item(s) are then placed in an oven and heated. When powder coated items are installed correctly and maintained, they should be permanent. Unlike conventional paints, powder coated paints will not peel, chip or crack.
What Is Duplex System?
When powder paint is applied to galvanized steel, this is referred to as the Duplex System. The Duplex System is the best process used today to protect against any weathering affects of our environment on steel. The powder coating actually increases the life of the galvanized steel. The paint slows the process of at which the zinc is being consumed.
Returns & Warranty
At ALEKO we stand by our products. Satisfied customers are our goal, and we work diligently towards this outcome. Details on Aleko’s 30-day guarantee are as follows:
- Received Damaged or Defective Product: Not to worry ALEKO will work with you to provide a solution.
- To assist us, the customers must provide photos or videos outlining the issue.
- Aleko will provide the customer with any replacement parts/units needed for a complete operational product along with detailed technical support.
- Replacement parts are transported via ground service within 48 hours of processing with a 3-5 business days delivery time.
- If the above solution is unsatisfactory, the customer will be responsible for shipping the product back to ALEKO at their expense but with no restocking fee!
- If ALEKO is not able to provide the replacement parts needed, you will be eligible for a new unit, full refund, or store credit.
- Buyer’s Remorse Purchases: The customer is responsible for the return shipping fee. The product must be unused and in the same condition that it was received.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply to all products not returned in their original condition.
ALEKO is happy to be able to offer refunds/exchanges for only the first 30 days from purchase.
Package Your Item For Return
To ensure that your package arrives to us safely and undamaged, please package the item(s) use original box or appropriate packaging. Be sure to include all products, accessories, parts and pieces in order to receive a full refund of the purchase price (excluding return shipping & handling). If any of the product components show use or damage a 15% restocking fee will apply. If the product is in new condition, a full refund will be issued.
Label Your Package
Please write your RMA number clearly on the shipping label to assist in fastest processing. Please note: A Return Merchant Authorization Number is also required inside the package to complete your refund.
- ALEKO products comes with a standard 1-year limited warranty, except for the items listed below.
- ALEKO Solar Panels have a standard 15-year limited warranty (this covers manufacturing defects only).
- ALEKO Driveway Gates, Pedestrian Gates, and Steel Fences (not including DIY or chain-link fences) have a standard 10-year limited warranty (products purchased on 1/1/2017 and earlier include a 5-year limited warranty).
- ALEKO Chain-Link Fences have a standard 5-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO Iron Doors have a standard 2-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO DIY Steel Fences have a standard 2-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO Hot Tubs have a standard 180-day limited warranty.
- ALEKO Inflatable Bounce Houses have a 90-day limited warranty.
- ALEKO Hammock Swings have a standard 6-month limited warranty.
- ALEKO Gazebos and Pergolas have a standard 6-month limited warranty.