The AS1200 for Dual Swing Gate is a benefit to the residential and commercial applications.
It applies remote usage and avoids manual operation that keeps you calm and dry inside your vehicle.
- ALEKO AS1200 swing gate opener is having a 24V DC motor which regulate the opener.
- It can resist gates weighing up to 1230 lbs and length up to 20 ft (10 ft and 660 lb per leaf).
- The smooth running of motor gives the opener a greater life and durability.
- A utility battery backup is always provided in case of power loss to cease the power loss.
- ALEKO AS1200 swing gate opener may be installed with low cost, low voltage wiring in remote areas also.
Aleko Dual Swing Gate Operator
- Access your gates through remote control or keypad
- Smooth and soft start and stop function
- Emergency Release key in case of power failure
- Dual/Single gate running mode
- Optional master and slave gate running
- Adjustable opening/closing interval between master and slave gate
- Stop/Reverse in case of obstruction during gate opening/closing
- The force of the motor can be programmed
- Optional photocell protection (not included)
- Built in adjustable auto-close (programmable from 0-99 sec)
- Digital display indicates the running situation and setting menu
- Reliable electromagnetic limit switches improve adjustment of the 'open' and 'close' position
- 2 (Two) Actuators
- 1 (One) Control Box
- 2 (Two) 8 1/2" x 11" Warning Signs
- 2 (Two) Release key
- 2 (Two) 433MHz remotes LM122
- 1 (One) ALEKO LM135 24V Adapter/Battery Charger
- 1 (One) Set 2x12AH Batteries LM125(2x12AH)
- 1 (One) ALEKO LM130 Battery Box (shape and colors may be vary) for 2x12AH Batteries
- 1 (One) Set of accessories and mounting hardware for easy installation
- 1 (One) User Manual with step by step installation instructions
- Wire Is Not Included
- Solar Panel Mounting Hardware Not Included
- Motor: 24 V DC, 80W per actuator, 3A current
- Power supply: 110V/60Hz (or 220V/50Hz - not included)
- Actuator speed: 1.6 cm/second (.63”/second)
- Actuator travel: 400mm (15.75”)
- Max Weight of each gate: 300 kg (660 lbs)
- Max Width of each gate: 3 m (10ft)
- Open/closing running time: programmable (from 0 to 99 seconds)
- Autoclosing duration: programmable (from 0 to 99 seconds)
- Ambient temperature: -22C- +55C
- Protection class: IP44
We are proud to provide Free Shipping
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
Please view our full shipping policy and FAQs
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We stand by every product we sell. We will do everything we can to make you happy with your purchase, but if for some reason you're not satisfied within the first 30 days after receiving the product, we will refund your money (excluding return shipping & handling charges).
Contact Customer Service
To receive a refund, it is critical that you have a Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) to ensure that your refund is credited to the correct account. Send us an email at email@example.com within the first 30 days after receiving the product, and one of our customer service representatives will send you your RMA (valid for 7 days) along with return instructions.
Package Your Item for Return
To ensure that your package arrives to us safely and undamaged, please package the item(s) use original box or appropriate packaging. Be sure to include all products, accessories, parts and pieces in order to receive a full refund of the purchase price (excluding return shipping & handling). If any of the product components show use or damage a 15% restocking fee will apply. If the product is in new condition, a full refund will be issued.
Label Your Package
Please write your RMA number clearly on the shipping label to assist in fastest processing. Please note: A Return Merchant Authorization Number is also required inside the package to complete your refund.
Secure Your Package
We encourage you to protect yourself from loss or theft by insuring the return shipment and sending it by a shipping carrier that offers tracking services, such as USPS Certified Mail, UPS or FedEx. Returns must be shipped within 7 days of receiving a Return Authorization Number. Be sure to save the receipt for your records. We regret that we cannot issue any credit or refund for an item that is damaged, lost in shipping, or sent COD.
Receive Your Refund
Credit card purchases will be refunded to your card the day we process your return. ALEKO.com will issue a refund and mail a check the same day we process your return for any items purchased by personal check, money order, or cashier's check. Refunds are issued for the cost you paid but does not include return shipping & handling charges.
Please allow us up to 2-5 days to process your return and issue your refund. We will always do our best to process your return and issue your refund as quickly as possible. Please note: your refund might take up to 7 business days to appear on your bank statement, depending on your bank.
All orders are automatically processed on our secure merchant processor and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed. During this process we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we are unable to do it free of charge after a certain point. We strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
If you cancel your order before it has been picked and shipped, cancellation is free. (Applies for all order including LTL)
If you cancel your order after it has been picked and shipped, please follow our Return Policies & Procedures. The cancellation will have to be treated as a return with all applicable fees. (Applies for all order including LTL)
Orders which are refused at delivery will be assessed for all applicable fees, including the return cost of shipping and a potential 15% restocking fee.
ALEKO products comes with a standard 1-year limited warranty, except for the items listed below:
- ALEKO RC cars (gas, electric, etc. ) have a standard 30-day limited warranty.
- ALEKO Holiday Products have a standard 30-day limited warranty.
- ALEKO office chairs have a standard 3-month limited warranty.
- ALEKO dog collars have a standard 3-month limited warranty.
- ALEKO inflatable hot tubs include a 1-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO power tools (drywall sanders, vacuums, and drills etc.) have a 6-month limited warranty.
- ALEKO inflatable bounce houses include a 9-month limited warranty.
- ALEKO Wooden Saunas include a 3-year limited warranty (Electrical Sauna Heaters include a 1-year limited warranty.)
- ALEKO fencing and doors include a 5-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO driveway gate, pedestrian gate and fence products come with a standard 10-year limited warranty (products purchased on 1/1/2017 and earlier include a 5-year limited warranty).
- ALEKO solar panels have a standard 15-year limited warranty (this covers manufacturing defects only).
ALEKO products with manufacturer warranties are warranted by us against defects in materials and manufacturer workmanship for the designated period from the date of product arrival at the shipping address. Warranty coverage is provided if the recommended installation procedures have been followed. After the first year warranty has expired, ALEKO.com will not provide any additional warranty. Contact us for more details.
In the case of a product failure due to defective material or manufacturer workmanship within the allotted warranty from the date of receiving the item, the product will be replaced (at our option) at no charge to the customer. ALEKO does not cover any weather damages to your products including: Rain, Sun, Snow, Storms, Tornados, Thunder, and Strong Wind.
Verification of the warranty period requires copies of receipts or other proof of purchase.
According to our policy we can only honor warranties with the original buyer of the product. If a product has been sold and has changed ownership, we are unable to extend the warranty to the new owner.
To provide you with proper assistance please follow these simple steps:
- Determine the warranty period. Check the date of the product delivery.
- Contact us and ask for a diagnosis and a recommendation. Pictures of the product and box the product was shipped in are necessary for us to assist you.
- Our technicians will work with you to either replace or repair your product.