Pilates Edge features are great for adding an extra dimension to mat work classes, feature handles on both sides with gentle to curve helps decompress and lengthen the spine.
Pilates Edge is similar to our Arc with the added feature handles on both sides gentle to curve, helps decompress and lengthen the spine.
The Arcs are great for adding a new dimension to mat work classes, offering different exercises options that help to improve posture and strengthen the back extension leg and shoulder muscles to increase or decrease challenge and to assist rehab clients.
Made with dense EVA foam cushioning to provide optimal comfort.
Wooden structure. Leather-covered. With a handle grip.
Size 18,9 x 6,3 x 17 in| 48 x 16 x 43 cm.
|Barrel length||18,9 in | 48 cm|
|Barrel width||17 in | 43 cm|
|Barrel height||6,3 in | 16 cm|
- Muscle tone strengthening and toning the body without increasing the volume and thereby getting the figure stylized. We can achieve the much desired “flat belly”.
- Increases flexibility, agility, sense of balance and improve coordination of movements.
- Improves postural alignment and corrects wrong postural habits.
- Prevents and rehabilitates injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
- By means of breathing and concentration, a state global relaxation is achieved, thereby enabling the elimination of stress and muscular tensions and rigidity.
- An increase in self-esteem and the body’s knowledge, obtaining a not only physical, but integral well-being and managing to change the way you relate to your body and face life.
- Mind-body integration
- Great vitality and strength, making it possible to minimize the effort to perform the heaviest daily tasks or any other type of sport.
Who Is This For?
- The Pilates Method is indicated for everyone, both for those who are introduced for the first time in physical activity, and for those who seek to improve the movement (such as high-level athletes) whether young, old, people who perform some other sport or those that lead a more sedentary life.
- It is highly recommended for people who are in the process of rehabilitation or who have suffered an injury (Pilates is fully integrated in the rehabilitation programs in the US and UK so that many physiotherapists apply this technique, in combination with others, to treat their patients), as well as for all those who suffer back problems and seek a preventive activity.
- However, to make the practice of this method valid and effective, it is essential that it is carried out under the supervision of a qualified professional in this technique since this is the only way to guarantee that the exercises are carried out in a correct way avoiding unnecessary injuries and to obtain optimal results.
- In order to benefit from the method effects, it is recommended to carry out at least two sessions per week, either individually or in groups. Each session lasts approximately one hour.
We are proud to provide free shipping & no sales tax!
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 3-6 Weeks
Express 7-10 Day Shipping is available. Please contact us for a custom quote.