- Relax in resort style. Our new collaboration with decorated LA designer Martyn Lawrence Bullard — frequently one of Architectural Digest’s Top 100 interior designers and permanently on Elle Decor’s A-List — draws inspiration from his all-time favorite modern design pieces.
- For our Easy Chair-inspired MLB Slatted Sun Lounge, we handcrafted Indonesian A-grade slatted teak frames finished with a premium quick-dry Olefin fabric cushion for support.
- The result is an inviting sculptural chaise with a fully adjustable back—that will give you a comfortable spot from which to soak up the sun.
Inspired by the MLB Easy Chair, simply recline and soak up some sunshine
- Outdoor Fabric
- Handcrafted solid teak
- Sustainably grown and responsibly harvested from managed forests
- If left uncovered, untreated teak will slowly fade and begin to acquire a beautiful silvery-grey patina typical of untreated teak
- Teak wood is naturally durable and exceptionally resistant to the elements as it has high moisture content
- Frames are constructed using the mortise-and-tenon joinery technique
- 1 seat cushion/1 back cushion included per product
- Super soft seat cushions are made from Quick Dry flow-through foam. Back cushions are made from Dacron. Cushions come in a choice of luxury performance Sunbrella® fabrics that resist mildew, stains and fading even after years of exposure to the elements. Zippers resist corrosion.
- Sunbrella fabric is the number one outdoor performance textile. Woven of 100% solution-dyed acrylic, Sunbrella is easy care, stain resistant, colorfast and provides up to 98% UV protection.
- Unlike yarn-dyed fabrics where color is surface deep, solution-dyed acrylic color completely permeates the fiber – resulting in colorfast fabrics that withstand even the harshest elements
- Our custom-fit outdoor covers are strongly recommended to protect furniture from the elements and minimize aging
CARE + MAINTENANCE