Majestic II Series 48 Inch Freestanding Dual Fuel Range with Natural Gas, 8 Sealed Brass Burners, Double Ovens, 5.02 cu. ft. Total Oven Capacity, Griddle, Convection Oven, Self-Cleaning Mode, Continuous Grates, Warming Drawer, Handcrafted from Italy, High-End Workmanship, Oven: Defrost Function, Gas Conversion Kit Included, TFT Oven Control Display, Nano-Tech Non Stick Coated Burners, 220 Volts, Interchangeable Griddle with Burner Grate in Custom RAL Color with Bronze Trim
- Exterior Width 48"
- Width 47.83"
- Height 34.25"
- Depth 26.38"
Majestic: Quality in the Details
- A true kitchen centerpiece that is sure to demand attention, these exceptional bespoke ranges will compliment any kitchen.
- The unique style of the Majestic Series stands out above the rest. ILVE offers the ability to create a customised and individual look.
Brass Burner with Nanotechnological Coating
- Brass is a noble material that guarantees excellent durability and the non-stick nanotechnological coating facilitates easy cleaning.
Dual Gas Burners
- Efficient Gas Supply provides up to 20,000 BTU burner power.
The Majestic Oven is so Easy to Use
- Simple 4.3" TFT full touch screen, with intuitive and straightforward graphics provides easy commands for selecting thermostat, timer and automatic programmer for cooking start and finish timers.
Accurate Electronic Temperature Control
- Minimal temperature fluctuation for optimal cooking; temperature spikes, uniform cooking, energy saving.
- Temperature is adjustable from 85°F for perfect leavening.
Continuous Cast Iron Grates
- Continuous cast-iron grates let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
- ILVE ovens maintain a European standard A+ energy rating, thats why ILVE ovens are equipped with a fast pre-heat mode to assist your oven to reach cooking temperature quicker and more efficiently.
- ILVE freestanding cookers have a sealed oven cavity that traps moisture in the oven cavity ensuring that your meats remain moist and succulent!
- This also assists in less meat shrinkage whilst cooking.
Made in Italy
- Italians are renowned the world over for their passion for design.
- Combined with exquisite craftsmanship this has produced some of the most desirable products and iconic brands.
- That same passion and craftsmanship is what drove our founders Eugenio Illoti and Evelino Berno to create their rst commercial cooker way back in 1952.
- Featuring the highest green energy ratings in the industry, ILVE ranges maximize energy without compromising performance.
- Similar to the Energy Star ratings in the United States, the European EU rating scored all ILVE ranges an A, the highest possible score for performance and energy consumption. Below are some of the ways ILVE ranges work to maximize energy efficiency.
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
To avoid to damage the Range we suggest the following:
- Unpack the Range
- Remove the pan support on the tops
- Remove all the burners from the top
- Remove the oven doors
- Remove all the accessories inside the oven
So now that you have lightened the weight of the range, follow the directions below:
- Remove the range from pallet and place it on the floor
- Overturn the range on back side (please make sure that you have protection on the floor to protect the side and not damage it)
- Install the feet
- Set it upright
- Style Freestanding
- Cooktop Sealed Burner
- Drawer Warming
- Viewing Window No
- Fuel Type Dual Fuel
- Gas Type Natural Gas
- Continuous Grates Yes
- Digital Clock Yes
- Handle Design Traditional
- Handle Shape Tubular
- Handle Type Bar
- Total Capacity 5.02 cu. ft.
- Interior Width 25"
- Interior Height 14.17"
- Interior Depth 16.14"
- Secondary Interior Width 10.24"
- Secondary Interior Height 14.17"
- Secondary Interior Depth 17.52"
- Dual Door Yes
- Oven Racks 3
- Steam-Clean No
- Broiler Yes
- Sabbath Mode No
- Self-Cleaning Yes
- Convection Yes
- Delay Bake Yes
- Digital Temperature Display Yes
- Oven Control Type Digital
- Steam Oven No
- Double Oven Yes
- Timer Yes
- Temperature Probe Yes
- Interior Oven Light Yes
- Burners / Elements 8
- Burners 8
- Brass Burners Yes
- Cooktop Control Type Knobs
- Downdraft Ventilation No
- Griddle Yes
- Grill No
- Cast Iron Grates Yes
- French Top No
- Highest Burner Output 20000 BTU
- Front Left Output 20000
- Back Left Output 10500
- Back Right Output 10500
- Front Right Output 16500
- Middle Front Right Output 6100
- Middle Back Right Output 10500
- Middle Back Output 10500
- Middle Front Output 7000