Elegantly subtle but infinitely stylish, the exquisitely-designed Bracciano range of medicine cabinets is the perfect addition to any modern home.
Much more than simply a storage space that looks great, they make your morning routine smoother.
Each cabinet features powerful defoggers and gentle but effective LED lighting so you enjoy crisp, precise reflections all day and night, whatever the temperature or humidity.
An easy-to-read multifunction display and touch buttons keep you informed and in command at every moment.
Bracciano cabinets come in single and double door versions, making them versatile enough for both a master and a guest bathroom.
Lexora Bracciano 36" Wide x 32" Tall LED Medicine Cabinet w/ Defogger
- Integrated LED light
- Copper-free mirror
- Surface wall mount installation
- Mirror defogger
- Integrated digital clock & Bluetooth speaker
- Double door design w/ soft-close hinges
- Touch screen buttons
- All mounting hardware included
- Color Temperature: 6000-6500K
- 3560 Lumens
- Aluminum frame & door
- UL approved
What is Lexora’s Warranty?
- Lexora has a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty. Please refer to Lexora's full warranty policy.
Do all Lexora faucets have lifetime warranty?
- Lifetime warranty only applies to bathroom faucets.
- Please note this warranty excludes the pop-up drain and drain assembly items.
- All Freestanding faucets are covered under Lexora's Manufacturer Warranty. Please refer to Lexora's warrant policy.
Do you need to seal the marble top?
- Lexora's Italian Carrara White Marble Tops are all sealed with water resistant low V.O.C sealer.
Does the marble vanity top have to be sealed periodically?
- Lexora recommends that vanity tops be re-sealed every one to two years as preventative maintenance for the natural stone.
What is cultured marble?
- Cultured marble is made from polyester resins, pigments, fillers and a catalyst.
How are the vanity drawers assembled?
- Vanity drawers are constructed in the overlay method. They are held together with modern adhesives and hardware.
What is the color of Espresso?
- The espresso is a dark brown or black finish (think: espresso beans or espresso coffee). Customers can request a sample of the finish by forwarding an email request.
How much assembly is required?
- The assembly is basic however failure to assemble and install the product by licensed contractor and plumber will void all product warranty.
Are side splashes available?
- As the product is natural stone, Lexora does not offer side splashes as there are no guarantees that the side splashers will match the countertop slab.
Are the vanity sets ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant?
- At this time, Lexora does not market ADA compliant vanities, however is working on producing new models.
How much weight can you put on the tempered glass tops?
- A maximum of 30lbs can be placed on the top. Please note that glass is a fragile material and requires delicate handling.
Why does the glass countertop have an aqua or green tint?
- Due to the manufacturing process, tempered glass will tend to have a greenish tint. This is a natural feature and is not considered a defect.
- As a result of the tempering process or otherwise, color variation in glass may occur in certain products.
How do you remove the drawers from the cabinet?
- There should be either a grey tab, orange tab, or screws located on the underside of the drawers where it connects to the tracks.
- If it is a grey tab, have your contractor insert a flat head screwdriver inside the tab and apply pressure towards the center of the drawer.
- Repeat this step on the other side of the rail to pop the drawer up and out. If it is an orange tab, un-attach the tabs and the drawer should pop up and out. If this is the screws, unscrew the screws and the drawer can be removed.
How far do the drawers extend?
- All our drawers have full extension. A specification sheet is available under each listing or upon request.
What is the difference in long term durability, cleaning and maintenance between Phoenix Stone and Marble tops?
- Both the marble and stone tops are durable and will last if properly maintained. Cleaning and maintenance of marble require additional steps.
- The Carrera Marble is a naturally porous stone which comes sealed but must be resealed and cleaned properly with non-harsh chemicals to avoid any etching.
- The Phoenix stone is a man-made stone with a durable surface that does not require sealing maintenance. The Phoenix is wear and water resistant and is non-porous
What is the Black Galaxy Stone?
- Granite stone material.
What is the size of the faucet hole for the single hole faucet tops?
- It is 1 3/8 inches in diameter.
Shipping & Returns
We are proud to provide Free Shipping
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
Under no circumstances will Lexora accept the return of merchandise without express written authorization. Any discontinued or special order items are not eligible for return including but not limited to system tubs and special order furniture. Any merchandise ordered in error or cancelled (excluding special
order items) will be assessed at 25% restock fee within 30 days of the shipping or invoice date. No merchandise will be authorized for return after a period of 30 days from invoice date. Product
must be returned no later than thirty days after the date of the return goods authorization. A rebox fee may apply. All transportation for return goods must be paid by customer. For further information, please refer to our return goods policy.
All returned items must be shipped in an undamaged “like new” condition, original packaging and crating materials, for the return to be accepted by Lexora or the Authorized Retailer. A return merchandise authorization (RMA) must be requested and approved prior to shipping any products back to Lexora or the Authorized Retailer. All returns will be inspected upon arrival at the warehouse and once approved, the applicable credit will be provided.
The following types of items may not be returned under any circumstance:
- Items that have been partially or completely installed and/or assembled
- Modified or altered items
- Items not in original Lexora packaging and crating materials
Orders refused by customer for reasons excluding damages to the merchandise, manufacturer defect or shipping error, shall be treated as a return and be subject to terms and conditions of the return policy and procedure.
Any noted damage to the purchased item must be reported to Lexora or Authorized Dealer within 5 business days of delivery.
For evident transit damages, please refuse the item with the freight company upon delivery. The majority of minor issues/damages can be replaced by parts sent from Lexora warehouse and do not require a full return of the item. If minor damage is visible upon delivery, please notate same on the Proof of Delivery slip which is executed at the receipt of the delivery. If you are unable inspect the delivery shipment right away, please notate “Subject to inspection, possible concealed damage”.
Returns of non-damaged items must be made within 30 days of delivery of merchandise. All returns must be returned in “new” condition and in undamaged Lexora packaging and crating materials or the packing materials of the Authorized Dealer.
Customers in receipt of their purchased item who wish to make a return, must ship the item back via shipping carrier of their choice. Upon Lexora’s receipt, inspection and approval of the returned item, a credit will be issued less a 25% restocking fee and Original Shipping Fee.
Customers cancelling their order after receipt of shipment tracking confirmation and once the item is in transit will receive a credit subject to a 25% restocking fee, Original Shipping Fee and Return Shipping Fee.
If an item is being returned to an Authorized Dealer, once the RMA is approved by the Authorized Dealer, tracking information for the return must be provided to Lexora and the tracking number must be active within 30 days of delivery. Once the return is inspected and approved, a credit will be issued less a 25% restocking fee and Original Shipping Fee.
Be advised that if a return is delivered after 30 days of purchase, a partial credit shall be issued subject to Lexora or Authorized Dealer’s review of the return.
Ordered the Wrong Size/Style
Lexora and Authorized Dealer shall not be liable for any Customer error in connection with selection of size or product finish.
Customer should confirm all measurements prior to placing an order. If you receive a wrong sized product, please contact the retailer with whom you purchased from. Please note if the order received is incorrect due to sizing, customer shall be responsible for the return of the wrong product and the appropriate delivery charges for an exchange, if any.
All Lexora products are handcrafted by experienced professionals who take ample time and care making each product unique and one of a kind. We strive to provide exceptional quality products as well as customer service.
If the product is notated as defective, a return request must be provided within 30 days of the delivery date. Photos and videos indicating the defect are required for a return or replacement of order. Please also provide the product item SKU # and Batch # found on the packaging of each Lexora item or the Quality Control Sticker found on countertops and cabinets. Once provided, Lexora will investigate the issue and provide resolutions and/or approval of return.
Orders can only be cancelled prior to shipment. Approved order cancellations will receive an email confirmation of status. If the order is not in Lexora’s warehouse and is in route, the shipment cannot be cancelled.
For a full refund of shipment fees- cancellation must be made at least 24 hours prior to the shipment pickup ready time on the day of pickup.
If an order is refused due to a cancellation that was not provided in a timely manner, this shall be deemed a Buyer’s Remorse Return. A 25% restocking fee along with the Original Shipment and Return shipment shall be applied to customer’s credit.
If the freight company delivering the item has made multiple unsuccessful attempts to contact you to establish a delivery date and time, the freight company may apply storage fees which will be applied to customer’s order.
If incorrect contact information was provided at the time the order was placed to Lexora or a re-consignment (change of address) is requested after the item is already in transit, customer shall be responsible for any fees incurred as well as delay in the delivery of the order. Lexora hereby reserves the right to charge additional storage fees to the responsible parties.
(a) Seller warrants that (i) the Products shall, when delivered, substantially comply with the Product descriptions and (ii) Seller shall convey good and marketable title to Purchaser and that the Products will be delivered free from any lawful lien, claim or encumbrance other than any lien arising hereunder.
(b) Purchaser shall within five (5) working days after the occurrence of the material defect give written notice to Seller of any claim that the Products do not conform with the terms of the order or have material defects which a casual inspection would disclose.
If Purchaser fails to give such notice, the Products shall be deemed to conform with the terms of the order, and Purchaser shall be deemed to have accepted and shall pay for the Products in accordance with the terms of this order. Purchaser expressly waives any right Purchaser may have to revoke acceptance or claim a breach of warranty with respect to such obvious or material defects, a casual inspection should have disclosed after such five-day period.
(c) Lexora grants a guarantee period of 1 year for all sanitary ceramic, acrylicware, solid surface and furniture also for all parts to be free of any manufacturing defect that would have direct effect on the practical application of the item. Lexora grants a guarantee period of 1 year for all whirl systems, vanity cabinets and accessories, providing that the installation is carried out by a certified plumber and electrician. Certain variances and tolerances are characteristic of vitreous china products that are fired at high temperatures which are therefore acceptable.
Lexora assumes no obligation other than the replacement of defective parts upon presentation along with proof of purchase to selling distributor. Lexora does not indemnify any related labor charges, removal and reinstallation expense, freight, postage or any incidental or consequential damages resulting from a defective product. This limited warranty is in lieu of our other warranties, implied or expressed. Some states do not allow the exclusion/limitation of incidental or consequential damages, therefore the above limitation may not apply to you. This limited
warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- THIS WARRANTY SHALL APPLY ONLY IF THE PRODUCT HAS BEEN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LEXORA OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS PROPERLY INSTALLED, USED AND SERVICED. ANY UNAUTHORIZED ALTERATION OR MODIFICATION OF THE PRODUCT WILL VOID THIS WARRANTY. SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM MISUSE, NEGLIGENCE, MODIFICATION, ABUSE, IMPROPER OR FAULTY USE, IMPROPER PRODUCT APPLICATION OR
- STORAGE, NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR, FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH SELLER’S INSTRUCTIONS, IMPROPER FUNCTION OF ANY PARTS OR MATERIALS SUPPLIED BY PURCHASER, IMPROPER OR FAULTY MANUFACTURING DUE TO DEFECTIVE OR IMPROPER PARTS, MATERIALS OR DESIGNS AND BLUE PRINTS PROVIDED
- BY PURCHASER. SELLER SHALL FURTHER NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF AND RESULTING FROM DEFECTIVE AND FAULTY PARTS, COMPONENTS OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTY TO SELLER AND SHALL ASSIGN ANY RELATED
- RIGHTS OR CLAIMS THAT SELLER HAS AGAINST SUCH THIRD PARTY TO PURCHASER.
- THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREINABOVE ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE SALE IS MADE ON THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT THERE IS NO IMPLIED WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS SHALL BE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THE PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT PURCHASER IS NOT RELYING ON SELLER’S SKILLS OR JUDGMENT TO SELECT OR FURNISH PRODUCTS SUITABLE FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR JOB OR TO DETERMINE FEASIBILITY OF THE PRODUCTS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER THE PURCHASER
- ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION HEREIN.
- SELLER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL,
- INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PURCHASE, UNLOADING, HANDLING, AND USE OF ANY PRODUCTS, ALL OF WHICH ARE WAIVED BY PURCHASER AND IN
- ANY EVENT, DAMAGES HEREUNDER SHALL BE LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF THE PURCHASE PRICE. THIS WARRANTY GIVES THE CONSUMER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND THE CONSUMER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.