- Function and flexibility are at the forefront with the NewAge Products 56 in. Manual Adjustable Height Worktable. Enjoy comfortable work sessions in your garage or home office by easily setting the optimal worksurface height for your projects.
- Whether sitting or standing at your workstation, create the optimal table height for whatever project you’re working on.
- The manual hand crank can be installed on either the left or right side of the table, and allows you to easily adjust the height of your worktable from 29.5 in. to 44.1 in.
- The adjustable leveling legs ensure you always have a perfectly level work surface, including on uneven garage floors. The durable powder coated steel frame has a weight capacity of 500 lbs. and gives you the strength you need to handle any project.
- The center support bar offers additional stability and is offset to allow for clearance and comfort when using the worktable while in a seated position.
- Tailor your worksurface to the task at hand with the Manual Adjustable Height Worktable.
- 1 x 56 in. Manual Adjustable Height Worktable
- Easily adjust table height from 29.5 in. To 44.1 in.
- Supports up to 500 lbs. of equipment and tools
- Your choice of durable bamboo and stainless steel worktop
- Steel frame ships ready to assemble
- Manual crank can be installed on left or right side of table
- Main Color : Black
- Main Material : Powder Coated Steel
- Worktop Material : Bamboo
- Adjustment Type : Manual Crank
- Worksurface (sq.in.) : 1344 Sq.in.
- Assembly Required : Yes
Dimensions (Inches & Lbs.)
- Net Weight (Lbs.) : 90.39
- Assembled Width (in.) : 56
- Assembled Height Min (in.) : 29.5
- Assembled Height Max (in.) : 44.1
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 24
- Total Weight Capacity (lbs) : 500
- Height Adjustments(in.) : 14.6
We are proud to provide Free Shipping on all orders
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-15 Days
Please give us a call for all stock and availability updates
Due to additional health and safety measures we are taking to protect our customers and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as a large volume of online orders, some customers may experience shipping delays of up to 2 weeks. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Once we have processed your order, you should receive an email from us with a tracking number and delivery acceptance instructions. Please note our deliveries are curbside only. Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
NewAge Products Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with your NewAge Products purchase, please contact our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to qualify for a full return, requests must be received in our office within 120 calendar days of the original delivery date.
- Products being returned must be ready for pick-up in the original boxes and securely placed on a pallet if possible.
- If the original boxes are not available, the product should be securely wrapped in cardboard and placed on a pallet prior to the courier arriving. Installed or used products will not be refunded.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Refunds will be issued based on the original method of payment.
We are confident you'll love your cabinet and grill set!
However, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we are proud to offer a complete product warranty for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- All products must be installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the instructions included with the products. If a product is properly installed, operated, and maintained fails to meet the below limited warranty, NewAge Products, Inc (“NewAge”) will replace the defective product or parts.
- Subject to the limitations and disclaimers set forth below or in other product documentation, NewAge warrants to the initial customer that (1) product finishes will be free from defects for three years following purchase, (2) drawer slides will be free from defects for two years following purchase, and (3) the overall structural integrity of the product (not including finishes or drawer slides) will be free from defects for ten years following purchase.
- Customers must pay for shipping costs associated with any replacement product or parts. This limited warranty is limited to product replacement only. In no event will NewAge be liable for special, indirect, or consequential damages.
- This limited warranty is available to the initial purchaser only and is not transferable. Proof of purchase and additional information regarding the defect may be required at NewAge’s discretion. The warranty is made only to products sold in the continental United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Grills and Dual Side Burners Warranty
- All products must be installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the instructions included with the products. If a product is properly installed, operated, and maintained; and fails to meet the below specified warranty, NewAge Products, Inc (“NewAge”) will replace the defective product or parts.
- Newage is proud to offer a complete product warranty for a period of (one year from the date of purchase. )Subject to the limitations and disclaimers set forth below or in other product documentation, NewAge provides the following additional warranties to the initial customer;
- This warranty is limited to product replacement only. In no event will NewAge be liable for special, indirect, or consequential damages.
- This warranty is available to the initial purchaser only and is not transferable. Proof of purchase and additional information regarding the defect may be required at NewAge’s discretion. The warranty is made only to products sold in the United States, Canada.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES DISCLAIMED:
- ALL OTHER WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FORGOING, NEWAGE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
WE WILL NOT PAY FOR:
- Service calls or labor costs.
- Products damaged by accident, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, acts of God, neglect, corrosion, improper maintenance or cleaning, modification, mishandling or not following care instructions.
- Products damaged by improperly loading beyond the specified maximum weight capacity outlined in the instructions provided with the product.
- Defects results from use in excess of normal residential use.
- Cosmetic damage that occurs after customer purchasing the product, including scratches, dings, dents, corrosion, or stains in the material that does not affect the structural or functional capability of the product.
- Loss of product contents.
OTHER NOTES TO CONSUMER:
- Discoloration due to the high heat, for example beside a grill, is a trait of stainless steel and is not covered. Surface rust resulting from acid rain or environmental chemicals are not covered. (Please see maintenance information to combat surface rust). NewAge outdoor powder coated finishes are designed to withstand weathering and are UV stable.
- The 304 stainless steel material used in the construction of NewAge Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets is highly rust resistant, however, chlorine in the air from swimming pools or the salt from sea air may cause surface rust to appear and even create some pitting corrosion if left on the product. We strongly recommend a suitable maintenance tested product. We suggest cleaning all stainless steel surfaces at least every two weeks to keep your cabinets in prime condition. The chemical reaction from salt is easy to prevent however it is more difficult when left on the surface.