We want you to love what you buy! But if you don't or if the item is unsuitable, we offer a simple "No Hassle Returns" policy. The product you return must be in new, unassembled and unused condition and in the original packaging. Customer satisfaction is our goal, so we kindly ask that you return your purchase the same way you received it to ensure a hassle free refund.
The roomy Newair 24" Built-In Dual Zone 46 Bottle Wine Fridge slides easily between standard base cabinets to create the ultimate wine cellar in your custom kitchen. It can also stand alone anywhere you like.
This fridge offers two cooling zones to keep 46 bottles of red and white wines at their ideal temperatures — and it looks great doing it, thanks to stainless steel and beech wood finishes.
- Adjustable cedar shelves slide out for easy access
- Clever design holds 46 standard wine bottles
- Dual chill zones for perfect storage of red and white wines
- LED lighting in blue
- Less than 30 cents a day to operate
- Sleek black stainless steel door and handle
- Model: NWC046BS00
- Product Type: 46 Bottle Dual Zone Compressor Wine Cooler
- Product Dimensions: 22.50"D (24.00" w/handle) x 23.50"W x 33.00"H
- Product Internal Volume: 5.3 ft3
- Product Weight: 104.00 lbs.
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 140 watts
- Amps: 1.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Bottle Capacity: 46
- Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding , Built-In
- Type: Dual zone
- Finish: Stainless Steel , Black
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: No
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Number of Wine Racks: 5
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: Yes
- Temperature Range: 40F-66F
- Stemware Storage: No
1. Built-In or Stand-Alone Installation
The quiet, front-venting compressor system allows this state-of-the-art beverage fridge to fit snugly under standard kitchen counters. Just slide it into place for a sleek, integrated look that blends perfectly with your cabinetry — or let it stand alone. The choice is yours.
2. Dual Temperature Zones for Reds and Whites
Get two wine coolers in one thanks to dual-zone cooling for up to 29 standard wine bottles. Store whites at 40 to 55 degrees in the upper zone and reds at 50 to 66 degrees in the lower zone. They'll be ready to sip whenever you are.
3. Accurate Digital Thermostats
The NewAir 24" Built-In Dual Zone 46 Bottle Wine Fridge features digital temperature controls that put you in charge. Select your ideal serving temperatures down to the degree for optimal wine storage.
4. Triple-Tempered Doors Keep It Cold
Stylish, triple-tempered glass doors provide outstanding insulation to keep cold air inside. The glass has been treated with an anti-UV layer to protect wines from oxidation due to sunlight exposure. Doors can also be locked for peace of mind.
5. Quiet, Powerful Cooling
The quiet, compressor-based fan cooling system circulates air evenly and includes a carbon filter to keep the air around your wine fresh. Add adjustable beech wood shelves and a stainless steel finish, and this fridge has timeless appeal.
We are proud to provide Free Shipping
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
How do returns work?
We are happy to offer a refund if the product is unsuitable within 30 days of receipt.
We only charge a restocking fee of 15% for items over 80 lbs. For any items under 80 lbs we don't charge any restocking fess.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product was shipped in so you can easily repack your item in the required packaging in the event of a return. We would kindly ask that you include your packing note and complete the returns form so we can process your return efficiently.
Following an inspection an email shall be sent confirming receipt and you will be refunded the amount due through the original method of payment, excluding original shipping charges.
We promise to process all returns as soon as possible. You should be aware that it can take several days for a bank to show this credit. If you have not received your refund into your account after 10 working days,.
Please keep the following in mind when preparing your purchase for return:
- Include only the items for which the prepaid return slip was provided.
- Include all manufacturer's original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
- Complete and include the return slip.
- Place the provided prepaid shipping label on the package.
- Give the package to your local carrier or drop it off at any carrier location.
- If your purchase does not include a return slip it may cause delays during the refund procedure.
- Note: The original shipping charges (if) incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
Newair reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original products packaging.
- The returned item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as lime scale buildup in a water cooler).
- The item being returned has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.