We want you to love what you buy! But if you don't or if the item is unsuitable, we offer a simple "No Hassle Returns" policy. The product you return must be in new, unassembled and unused condition and in the original packaging. Customer satisfaction is our goal, so we kindly ask that you return your purchase the same way you received it to ensure a hassle free refund.
- Dual drawer design stores wine and grill items in separate cooling zones
- Beech wood shelves hold 20 wine bottles in the top drawer
- Sliding dividers and a wire basket conveniently store food, beer, and beverages in the bottom drawer
- Weatherproof stainless-steel doors protect against rust, corrosion and harsh UV rays
- Easy-glide casters make it easy to move into any entertainment space
Product Type: Outdoor Dual Drawer Beverage & Wine Fridge
Product Dimensions: 25.40"D w/ handle x 23.60"W x 34.00"H
Product Internal Volume: 4.11 ft3
Product Weight: 104 lbs.
Product Color: Stainless Steel
Application: Compact canned beverage & wine storage for outdoors
Voltage: 110-120 volts
Watts: 85 watts
Frequency: 60 Hz
Noise Level: 42 dB
Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding , Beverage Coolers
Type: Dual zone
Cooling Technology: Compressor
Temperature Control Type: Digital
Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
Stainless Steel Doors: No
Interior LED Light: Yes
Rack Construction: Metal
Removable Wine Racks: Yes
Locking Doors: No
Self Closing Doors: Yes
Upper Drawer Temperature Range: 54°F - 72°F
Lower Drawer Temperature Range: 32°F - 50°F
Stemware Storage: No
Beverage Capacity: 90
Number of Beverage Racks: 3 wood shelves, 1 basket, 1 divider
- Refrigerant Type: R600A
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
1. Dual Drawers for Custom Storage
This fridge comes with two drawers to hold a larger, versatile collection of items. The top drawer holds a 20-bottle wine collection in a cooling zone of its own. The bottom drawer has the capacity to hold 80 canned beverages—or, an assortment of food, making it easy to throw items on the grill.
2. Premium Cabinet and Shelving Features
The soft-closing drawers and smooth rolling beech wood wine shelves give this outdoor fridge a premium upgrade, so you can add a touch of elegance to your outdoor space.
3. Sliding Dividers and Wire Basket for Easy Organization
The bottom drawer features sliding dividers and a wire basket to make organization and storage easy. Mix and match the contents of your fridge to make sure your outdoor kitchen is fully stocked with all your entertaining essentials.
4. Weatherproof and Corrosion Resistant Exterior
Constructed for durable use in the outdoors, this fridge is made from 304 food-grade stainless steel. The doors are weatherproof and resistant to rust and corrosion. Enjoy long-lasting use from this tough, outdoor appliance.
5. Convenient Installation to Entertain Anywhere
With this outdoor fridge, you have installation options. Build it into a standard 24” outdoor kitchen cabinet or move it from place to place with easy-glide casters.
6. Precise Temperature Control in Both Drawers
The digital thermostat allows you to set two different temperatures for two separate cooling zones. Whether you live in hot or cold climates, this fridge will maintain temperatures as low as 32F for precise temperature control.
We are proud to provide Free Shipping
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
How do returns work?
We are happy to offer a refund if the product is unsuitable within 30 days of receipt.
We only charge a restocking fee of 15% for items over 80 lbs. For any items under 80 lbs we don't charge any restocking fess.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product was shipped in so you can easily repack your item in the required packaging in the event of a return. We would kindly ask that you include your packing note and complete the returns form so we can process your return efficiently.
Following an inspection an email shall be sent confirming receipt and you will be refunded the amount due through the original method of payment, excluding original shipping charges.
We promise to process all returns as soon as possible. You should be aware that it can take several days for a bank to show this credit. If you have not received your refund into your account after 10 working days,.
Please keep the following in mind when preparing your purchase for return:
- Include only the items for which the prepaid return slip was provided.
- Include all manufacturer's original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
- Complete and include the return slip.
- Place the provided prepaid shipping label on the package.
- Give the package to your local carrier or drop it off at any carrier location.
- If your purchase does not include a return slip it may cause delays during the refund procedure.
- Note: The original shipping charges (if) incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
Newair reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original products packaging.
- The returned item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as lime scale buildup in a water cooler).
- The item being returned has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.