We want you to love what you buy! But if you don't or if the item is unsuitable, we offer a simple "No Hassle Returns" policy. The product you return must be in new, unassembled and unused condition and in the original packaging. Customer satisfaction is our goal, so we kindly ask that you return your purchase the same way you received it to ensure a hassle free refund.
The Newair FlipShelf™ Wine and Beverage Fridge is a game changer. Want an icy six-pack for game night? Flip the shelf to the flat side for traditional cans. Need a perfectly chilled bottle of bubbly for date night? Flip again to nestle wine bottles — no more unstable rolling and clinking.
With convenient freestanding or built-in installation options, this wine and beverage fridge works in any room of the house. The precision thermostat lets you pick the ideal temperature from 37°F-65°F, so everything from cola to cabernet always tastes its best.
- Reversible FlipShelf™ racks hold both cans and wine bottles—your choice.
- Spacious fridge holds up to 162 cans, 54 bottles, or any combo in between.
- Front-venting compressor allows for built-in or freestanding installation.
- Digital thermostat provides customized cooling between 37°F-65°F.
- Sleek stainless steel and glass door complements every decor.
- Model: NWB180SS00
- Product Type: 162 Can or 54 Wine Bottle Beverage Refrigerator
- Product Dimensions: 22.40"D x 23.40"W x 34.00"H
- Product Internal Volume: 5.1 ft3
- Product Weight: 97.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 100 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 43dB
- Door Style: Double-paned Tinted Glass
- Type: Single zone
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- LED Light Colors: Blue
- Locking Doors: No
- Temperature Range: 37F - 65F
- Stemware Storage: No
- Auto Defrosting: Yes
- Beverage Capacity: 162
- Wine Bottle Capacity: 54
- Number of Flip-Shelves: 4
- Refrigerant: R600a
1. The Most Customizable Fridge on the Market
The NewAir FlipShelf™ Beverage Fridge is simply the best beverage and wine fridge for people with varied tastes. Four sturdy racks slide out easily out of the custom liners and can be flipped to accommodate both cans and bottles. With a flat side and a rounded side, each of the four FlipShelf™ racks give you options for storing your collection of craft brews, special-occasion wines, sodas for the kids, and more. Maximize storage without any space going to waste, thanks to the NewAir FlipShelf™ Fridge.
2. Convenient Built-In or Freestanding Installation
This versatile 24" wine and beer fridge is perfectly sized to slide into standard kitchen cabinets for a seamless built-in look. The quiet, front-venting compressor lets you upgrade your kitchen or bar with ease. Don't want to redesign your cabinetry? The NewAir FlipShelf™ Beverage Fridge also works as a freestanding model in any room of the house.
3. Precision Digital Thermostat
This beverage refrigerator features easy-to-use digital controls that give you total command of your cooling. Turn it all the way down to 37°F for ice-cold beers, or keep your favorite wines cellared at 50°F for optimal storage. With a temperature range of 37°F-65°F, you can keep your favorite drinks ready to serve — whether you're hosting a dinner party or just kicking back after a long day.
4. Effortless Good Looks
With its clean, modern design, this wine and beverage cooler not only stores beverages well, but it looks great doing so. It features stainless steel accents that blend easily into any decor. The triple-paned glass door lets you show off your beer and wine collection while sealing in cold air for maximum efficiency.
We are proud to provide Free Shipping
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
How do returns work?
We are happy to offer a refund if the product is unsuitable within 30 days of receipt.
We only charge a restocking fee of 15% for items over 80 lbs. For any items under 80 lbs we don't charge any restocking fess.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product was shipped in so you can easily repack your item in the required packaging in the event of a return. We would kindly ask that you include your packing note and complete the returns form so we can process your return efficiently.
Following an inspection an email shall be sent confirming receipt and you will be refunded the amount due through the original method of payment, excluding original shipping charges.
We promise to process all returns as soon as possible. You should be aware that it can take several days for a bank to show this credit. If you have not received your refund into your account after 10 working days,.
Please keep the following in mind when preparing your purchase for return:
- Include only the items for which the prepaid return slip was provided.
- Include all manufacturer's original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
- Complete and include the return slip.
- Place the provided prepaid shipping label on the package.
- Give the package to your local carrier or drop it off at any carrier location.
- If your purchase does not include a return slip it may cause delays during the refund procedure.
- Note: The original shipping charges (if) incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
Newair reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original products packaging.
- The returned item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as lime scale buildup in a water cooler).
- The item being returned has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.