We want you to love what you buy! But if you don't or if the item is unsuitable, we offer a simple "No Hassle Returns" policy. The product you return must be in new, unassembled and unused condition and in the original packaging. Customer satisfaction is our goal, so we kindly ask that you return your purchase the same way you received it to ensure a hassle free refund.
Collectors and connoisseurs, rejoice! The stylish Newair 76 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Fridge is the trophy case you've been waiting for to show off all of your favorite vintages.
The extra-large capacity has room for everyday bottles and special-occasion champagne, with plenty of extra slots to fill with new favorites. Low-vibration ultra-quiet inverter compressor cooling technology and precision digital controls let you create ideal conditions for long-term storage and aging.
Dual temperature zones keep both reds and whites at the perfect serving temperature, so you get optimal enjoyment out of every bottle.
- Extra-large size capacity holds and displays up to 76 standard bottles.
- Low-vibration, ultra-quiet inverter compressor provides powerful and energy-efficient cooling.
- Dual zone wine fridge keeps reds and whites at ideal serving temperature.
- Touchscreen digital display pinpoints temperatures between 40-65 degrees.
- Protect bottles from harmful UV lighting with double pane insulating glass.
- Accommodate any size bottle with removable and adjustable shelves.
- Sip on your collection in any room with the freestanding design
- Model: NWC076SS00
- Product Type: freestanding 76 Bottle Compressor Wine Cooler,
- Product Dimensions: 23.22"D x 23.22 "W x 47.64"H
- Product Weight: 117 lbs.
- Product Capactity: 8.12 CBF / 230 L
- Product Color: Stainless Steel & Black
- Application: For storing and cooling up to 76 bottles of wine
- Voltage: 110 - 120 volts
- Power Consumption: 160W
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 42 dB
- Certifications: ETL
- Bottle Capacity: 50
- Wine Cooler Style: Freestanding
- Type: Dual-zone
- Finish: Black
- Cooling Technology: Compressor with Inverter
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes, blue
- Number of Wine Racks: 8
- Rack Construction: Metal
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: No
- Top Temperature Range: 40-65°F
- Bottom Temperature Range: 40-65°F
- Auto Defroster: Yes
- Heating function: Yes with PTC Heater
- Stemware Storage: No
- Adjustable Legs: Yes
1. Collection Sized Capacity
The NewAir 76 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Fridge is the ideal wine fridge for true connoisseurs. With room for 76 standard bottles, you'll have more than enough storage for your full wine collection. Sleek black shelves have the ability to pull out and move around. So go ahead and sign up for that subscription service. Order a case — or two! — of your all-time favorites. With this spacious wine fridge cabinet, you've got room to fully indulge your passion.
2. Achieve Perfection with Low-Vibration Inverter Compressor Cooling
Whether you want to age your wine for full flavor or just enjoy a perfectly chilled sparkler, temperature is everything. The low-vibration inverter compressor keeps your wine at a steady temperature without cycling on and off, so you never have to worry about sediments stirring in your wine, or your wine getting too warm or too cold. It detects temperature changes and corrects them quietly and more efficiently compared to other compressors. It's the most energy-efficient and cost-effective way to maintain cellar-perfect conditions and preserve your wine's flavors and aromas.
3. Optimal Storage Conditions at the Touch of a Button
This dual zone wine fridge lets you divide and conquer. Keep your reds at the ready and your whites nicely chilled in two separate compartments of the fridge. Easy-to-use touchscreen controls let you pinpoint the precise temperature you want for each section. When your wine is at the perfect temperature for enjoyment, all you need to do is pop the cork and pour.
4. Sleek Design Works in Any Decor
The wine is the star of the show, but the NewAir 76 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Fridge is an incredible supporting player. The glass door lets you show off your good taste, while sleek stainless steel and minimalist design allow this fridge to blend seamlessly in any room of the house. It's the ideal companion for wine lovers who want to take their media room, home bar, or den to the next level. Where will you put yours?
We are proud to provide Free Shipping
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
How do returns work?
We are happy to offer a refund if the product is unsuitable within 30 days of receipt.
We only charge a restocking fee of 15% for items over 80 lbs. For any items under 80 lbs we don't charge any restocking fess.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product was shipped in so you can easily repack your item in the required packaging in the event of a return. We would kindly ask that you include your packing note and complete the returns form so we can process your return efficiently.
Following an inspection an email shall be sent confirming receipt and you will be refunded the amount due through the original method of payment, excluding original shipping charges.
We promise to process all returns as soon as possible. You should be aware that it can take several days for a bank to show this credit. If you have not received your refund into your account after 10 working days,.
Please keep the following in mind when preparing your purchase for return:
- Include only the items for which the prepaid return slip was provided.
- Include all manufacturer's original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
- Complete and include the return slip.
- Place the provided prepaid shipping label on the package.
- Give the package to your local carrier or drop it off at any carrier location.
- If your purchase does not include a return slip it may cause delays during the refund procedure.
- Note: The original shipping charges (if) incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return.
Newair reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original products packaging.
- The returned item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as lime scale buildup in a water cooler).
- The item being returned has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
Unless otherwise stated in your product's manual, your unit is protected by a manufacturer's limited warranty for one year from the original date of purchase. During this time, the manufacturer will replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials and workmanship, provided the appliance has been used under normal operating conditions as intended by the manufacturer.
During the first year, any components of this appliance found to be defective due to materials or workmanship will be replaced, at the manufacturer's discretion, at no charge to the original purchaser. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs.
We recommend that you keep the packaging your product arrived in so that you have the required packaging available in the event of a return.
The warranty will not apply if damage is caused by any of the following:
- Power failure
- Damage in transit or when moving the appliance
- Improper power supply such as low voltage, defective household wiring or inadequate fuses
- Accident, alteration, misuse or abuse of the appliance such as using non-approved accessories, inadequate air circulation in the room or abnormal operating conditions (extreme temperatures)
- Use in commercial or industrial applications
- Fire, water damage, theft, war, riot, hostility or acts of God such as hurricanes, floods, etc.
- Use of force or damage caused by external influences
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
- Blemished and remanufactured appliances have a 90-day warranty
When making a warranty claim, please have the original bill of purchase with purchase date available. The purchaser will be responsible for any removal or transportation costs. Replacement parts and/or units will be new, re-manufactured or refurbished and is subject to the manufacturer's discretion.