Celebrate 20 years of the world’s favorite hunting game with Big Buck Hunter® Reloaded™! This definitive entry in the series features more content than you can shake a stick at – including new hunts (Zombie Deer), new weapons (Bow Hunting), and new story-driven campaigns – including In Case of Monsters: Lost Island and Terminator Salvation: Delta Mission! No matter where your adventure takes you, get there faster with a new player-friendly interface – and enjoy it all in a new, eye-catching cabinet design! Get connected and enjoy the competitive online features that made Big Buck Hunter® the first name in arcade Esports. All this and a new money-saving business model!
Exclusive Terminator Salvation: Delta Mission Cabinet Topper comes standard with all new Reloaded panorama games. It is available for separate purchase for your existing BBHD Panorama or 42″ Mini for $99.99.
Includes new assembly for glowing LED eyes, replaces existing Big Buck HD light blocker, and easily mounts to your cabinet. Topper will NOT fit the new Reloaded Mini.
SOFTWARE UPDATE IS COMPATIBLE WITH BBHD CABINETS
Big Buck Hunter® Reloaded™ Panorama
Shipping – 50″H x 53.5″W x 30″D – 300lbs
Location – 86″H x 31.5″W x 51.7″D
Big Buck Hunter® Reloaded™ Panorama w/42″ screen
Shipping – 59″H x 53.5″W x 30″D – 370lbs
Big Buck Hunter® Reloaded™ Mini
Shipping – 83″H x 37″W x 43″D – 428lbs
Location – 90.2″H x 41.4″W x 30.7″D
Big Buck Hunter® is a registered trademark of Play Mechanix, Inc.
- Big Buck Hunter® Reloaded™ Announcement – 3.87MB
- Big Buck Hunter® Reloaded™ Mini Brochure – 2.65MB
- Big Buck Hunter® Reloaded™ Panorama Brochure – 2.77MB
- Big Buck Hunter® Reloaded™ Manual – 6.67MB
- Big Buck® HD – 4.98MB – current as of 8/5/2020
- Big Buck® HD WILD Addendum – 694KB – current as of 8/5/2020
- Big Buck Hunter Pro® – 5.55MB – current as of 8/5/2020
- Big Buck Hunter® RELOADED – 6.67MB – current as of 8/5/2020
- Big Buck Safari® – 2.27MB – current as of 8/5/2020
- Big Buck Safari® DLX – 1.08MB – current as of 8/5/2020
- Big Buck Safari® Super DLX – 2.28MB – current as of 8/5/2020
- Big Buck Hunter Pro® Open Season 27″ – 1.71MB – current as of 8/5/2020
- Big Buck Hunter Pro® Open Season DLX – 2.35MB – current as of 8/5/2020
- Big Buck Hunter Pro® Open Season Update Kit – 303KB – current as of 8/5/2020
- Big Buck Hunter Pro® Open Season Conversion Kit – 2.45MB – current as of 8/5/2020
- Big Buck World® 27″ – 1.55MB – current as of 8/5/2020
- Big Buck World® 42″ – 2.57MB – current as of 8/5/2020
- Big Buck World® Super Deluxe – 1.72MB – current as of 8/5/2020
- Big Buck World® Update Kit – 1.68MB – current as of 8/5/2020
- Big Buck World® Conversion Kit – 3.31MB – current as of 8/5/2020
Call us for a custom shipping quote
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Standard Shipping: 12-16 Weeks
Due to unprecedented demand as well as supply chain irregularities, please expect lead times of 12-16 weeks. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
What is the warranty policy on a new arcade game?
Betson warrants your new machine for 60 days from the date of purchase. After 60 days, components warranted by the manufacturer for a longer period of time must be sent to the manufacturer for repair or replacement under the Warranty Policy set by the manufacturer.
What is the warranty policy on a used arcade game?
Betson warrants a used machine for 30 days from the date of purchase.
Do arcade games use a standard electrical outlet?
Yes, the games that we sell in the United States use a standard 110V three-prong outlet that you just plug in and play like you would any other electrically powered item.
Does Betson install/sell card readers?
Yes, we install and sell card readers. If you would like a card reader installed on the game before delivery just let your salesman know.
Does Betson offer special post-installation services?
Yes, we do. Betson believes the post-sale customer Wellness program in an important part of the success of any installation. Betson will visit your location and check several key areas to make sure the location is running at optimum performance.
Does Betson offer technical training courses?
Yes, we offer Betson Technical University a hands-on training course focusing on how to support and service your FEC or game room. The course includes training on how to solder, wire crimping, LCD and computer repair.
What should I consider when choosing space for my arcade games?
Always allocate 65 square feet per game with open design and sightlines.
Do you have any guidelines on how to calculate arcade game earnings for planning purposes?
Location with 40 games:
Square feet (2600 / 65 per game = 40 games)
Purchase of 40 Games @ average of $11,000.00 per game = $440,000.00
Average earnings of 40 games @ $200.00 per game / per wk. x 52 wks. = $416,000.00 yr.
Average room payout of 28% = $101,920.00
Total earnings = $416,000.00 – Payout – $101,920.00 = $314,080.00 yr.
Location with 20 games:
Square feet (1300 / 65 per game = 20 games)
Purchase of 20 Games @ average of $11,000.00 per game = $220,000.00
Average earnings of 20 games @ $200.00 per game / per wk. x 52 wks. = $208,000.00 yr.
Average room payout of 28% = $50,960.00
Total earnings = $208,000.00 – Payout – $50,960.00 = $157,040.00