The 33 In. Sunstone Power Burner Base Cabinet accommodates a wide range of Power Burners available in the market, specifically the Sunstone 24 In. Power Cirque Burner.
- The burner is inserted into the lower elevation of 11 In. below the counter surface, you can minimize this height by increasing the thickness of counter top.
- Below the Power Burner hosts ample storage with the 7-1/2 In. by 19 In. Depth Drawer perfect for all your Grilling Tools or Burner Wok storage.
- The cabinet includes an internal GFCI box, and multiple Utility access ports, and for easy cleanup all inside panel walls are removable in case of food splattering’s, or even replace with accent veneer stone.
- This Cabinet makes use of a “TRIM-KIT” that is installed on the front face of cabinet, which adapts the cabinet to fit your preferred power burner
- Compatible with burner “CUT-OUT” Sizes between 19 In. to 22-3/4 In. Width by 10-3/8 In. to 12-3/4 In. Max Height with counter at 3/4 In. Height with Filler Rail installed or removed. Additional Height can be adjusted by Removing Bottom Filler Rail or by adding a Thicker Counter or Backer Board
- Please Specify the Correct “TRIM-KIT” to be included with cabinet to fit your burner, if your burner is any of our Models, we will automatically include the correct Trim-Kit.
- Please refer to the Cabinets Specification Sheet for more information, see the second page showing the various insert sleeve dimensions this refers to your grills “Cut-Out” Dimension – match this up to the correct “Trim-Kit” and specify this piece on your order.
- 304 Stainless Steel Structure
- 304 SS Rod Handles
- Rear Solid Kick-Plate
- Easy Pin-Lock Installation
- Covered Side WallAccessPorts
- Optional Wheel Casters
- Optional FloatingShelf
- Front Vented Kick-Plate
- (2)Soft-Close Drawers
- Removable Counter Rail
- 4 Adjustable Peg-Legs
- Replaceable Face Panel
- Optional Speed Rail
- Lifetime Structure Warranty
Separately purchase the Side Cabinet End Panel & End Kick
We are proud to provide Free Shipping & Curbside Delivery
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
Installation and White Glove Services are NOT offered for Sunstone Metal Products
Returns & Warranty
Warranty information is located in the back page of your manual - if you do not have your manual refer to our website product pages and locate the manual on the product page.
- RUBY GRILLS - We offer a 3 Year Guarantee on the Burner, with 1-Time Replacement ONLY
- SUNSTONE GAS GRILLS - We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty with a 1-Time Replacement ONLY
We accept returns on any item- please see the criteria below:
Return need to be made within 60 days of original purchase, in original packaging and unused for a full refund (Minus Shipping Charges if purchased on our website).
We Highly Recommend you Insure the products when shipping back to us, return will be rejected if product is received damaged and you will need to file your own shipping claim.
If product is returned Undamaged and in Original Packaging, but with some packaging damage, we charge a 15% Repackaging Fee.
When shipping products back to us, Please enclose a printed copy of your Purchase Order with the Company you purchased from inside the box, Do Not make any marks, or writings on the box anywhere or you will be charged 15% repackaging fee.
Please allow 2-4 business days once product is received for us to complete processing, Once credit is issued it can take around 48 hours for you to see the deposit in your bank account.
We do not accept any other product return if they do not meet any of the above requirements.
Upon Delivery: Inspect all packages for any sign of damage.
If none: Sign for Delivery and accept.
If damages are evident follow the steps below:
1. Note the damages on Delivery Report before signing and receiving the merchandise. Do not reject the shipment.
2. Call and notify Sunstone Metal Products, or other Company you've purchased from of damages or concerns within 48 hours of delivery.
3. Provide photos (damages to product, outer box & packing material),referencing your Invoice, or PO Number and a description of the damages. Save the packing material.
4. For freight shipments it is also wise to write “Not inspected for concealed damage” on the paperwork before accepting the merchandise.
FedEx and UPS claims are usually resolved within 14 business days. All claims that involve Freight Shippers may take up to 120 calendar days to resolve. We will do our best to accommodate all requests for replacement goods prior to the shipper resolving the claim but we do not guarantee this for every shipment.
Please Note: ALL LTL DELIVERIES ARE CURBSIDE UNLESS WHITE GLOVE FEES ARE PAID. By signing the Delivery Report with no notes of damages you are accepting the goods as in good condition. All reports must be made within 48 hours after delivery. We cannot file claims with the shipper after this and you will be responsible for repairs or replacements. If you decide to leave a note and are not present at the time of delivery this is the same as you signing for the delivery without exception.
We offer different types of warranty per each individual product, see the specific product warranty for exact details. For all warranty replacement we ask for a copy of the Purchase Receipt you have with the Company you purchased from.
This is required to show date of purchase and to confirm you are the original purchaser. Our product warranties Do Not extend to second owners of product, only original purchaser.
Product warranties are not renewed each time you replace any specific part of your product under warranty. Our product warranties cover parts only, they do not include the cost of shipping or installation of any specific part.