Sunstone® Series 24" Power Cirque™ Burner features Three heavy-duty Cast-Iron Cirque™ burners totaling up-to 65,000 BTU recessed into a Ceramic Heat Insulator making this the ONLY true circular power burner available in the market.
- All 18 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel Construction and Solid 304 Stainless Steel Raised Circular 3-IN-1 Cooking Grates - all with its adjustable all surround flame, and raised cooking grates provides better airflow around the burner for superior performance.
- The Power Cirque™ Burner Features High-Cooking Heat, enough for the largest WOK Stir-Fry Pan Cooking, Large family Grilling or Pizza Lovers even insert the massive 19” Solid Steel Griddle for unlimited ways to cook.
- Mount the optional Cold-Water Pot Filler on either Left or Right for easy Stock-Pot filling or use with any Wok, Cover your cooktop with the included large Vented Cover with Adjustable Smoke/Heat Exhaust and built-in Temperature Gauge.
- Light-Up your work space the front LED Accent Light and never miss a beat while your grilling it up for the whole family in any way you wish – the Power Cirque Burner has you covered.
Lifetime Solid Cast Burners
Up-to 65,000 BTU Triple Cirque™ Burners
Slide-in easy Installation
3-In-1 Solid 304 SS 20” DIA. Cooking Grate
15” DIA. Pizza Stone w/Elevation (Included)
304 SS Large Vented Cover w/Temp. Gauge
19” DIA. Solid Steel Griddle w/Oil Pan (Optional)
Cold Water Pot Filler w/Flex Neck (Optional)
Piezo Valve Safety Shut-Off Ignition
High to Low temperature range
- 18 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel for 19" Burner
- 16 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel for Griddle
- 20 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel for Hood
- 18 Gauge 304 Stainless steel Body and control panel
- 20 Gauge 304 for Drip Tray
We are proud to provide Free Shipping & Curbside Delivery
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
Installation and White Glove Services are NOT offered for Sunstone Metal Products
Returns & Warranty
Warranty information is located in the back page of your manual - if you do not have your manual refer to our website product pages and locate the manual on the product page.
- RUBY GRILLS - We offer a 3 Year Guarantee on the Burner, with 1-Time Replacement ONLY
- SUNSTONE GAS GRILLS - We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty with a 1-Time Replacement ONLY
We accept returns on any item- please see the criteria below:
Return need to be made within 60 days of original purchase, in original packaging and unused for a full refund (Minus Shipping Charges if purchased on our website).
We Highly Recommend you Insure the products when shipping back to us, return will be rejected if product is received damaged and you will need to file your own shipping claim.
If product is returned Undamaged and in Original Packaging, but with some packaging damage, we charge a 15% Repackaging Fee.
When shipping products back to us, Please enclose a printed copy of your Purchase Order with the Company you purchased from inside the box, Do Not make any marks, or writings on the box anywhere or you will be charged 15% repackaging fee.
Please allow 2-4 business days once product is received for us to complete processing, Once credit is issued it can take around 48 hours for you to see the deposit in your bank account.
We do not accept any other product return if they do not meet any of the above requirements.
Upon Delivery: Inspect all packages for any sign of damage.
If none: Sign for Delivery and accept.
If damages are evident follow the steps below:
1. Note the damages on Delivery Report before signing and receiving the merchandise. Do not reject the shipment.
2. Call and notify Sunstone Metal Products, or other Company you've purchased from of damages or concerns within 48 hours of delivery.
3. Provide photos (damages to product, outer box & packing material),referencing your Invoice, or PO Number and a description of the damages. Save the packing material.
4. For freight shipments it is also wise to write “Not inspected for concealed damage” on the paperwork before accepting the merchandise.
FedEx and UPS claims are usually resolved within 14 business days. All claims that involve Freight Shippers may take up to 120 calendar days to resolve. We will do our best to accommodate all requests for replacement goods prior to the shipper resolving the claim but we do not guarantee this for every shipment.
Please Note: ALL LTL DELIVERIES ARE CURBSIDE UNLESS WHITE GLOVE FEES ARE PAID. By signing the Delivery Report with no notes of damages you are accepting the goods as in good condition. All reports must be made within 48 hours after delivery. We cannot file claims with the shipper after this and you will be responsible for repairs or replacements. If you decide to leave a note and are not present at the time of delivery this is the same as you signing for the delivery without exception.
We offer different types of warranty per each individual product, see the specific product warranty for exact details. For all warranty replacement we ask for a copy of the Purchase Receipt you have with the Company you purchased from.
This is required to show date of purchase and to confirm you are the original purchaser. Our product warranties Do Not extend to second owners of product, only original purchaser.
Product warranties are not renewed each time you replace any specific part of your product under warranty. Our product warranties cover parts only, they do not include the cost of shipping or installation of any specific part.