Ruby Series, by Sunstone – Pro Sear 4 Burner grill is Not your Average Grill, built with ALL 304 grade stainless steel construction, seamless edging, and eye catching features.
- Exclusive ALL 304 SS Fabricated I-Burners with a minimal BTU output of 60,000, and integrated Flame-Thrower Ignition in ALL burner positions.
- The cooking grids are Solid 304 Stainless Steel, with Exclusive Variable Rod Spacing, for larger items on the left and right sides and smaller items in the middle.
- The Warming Grids are designed to work as a Heat-Riser, to push extra heat towards the front, creating an even heat distribution.
- At the same time the angled warming grid sheds most Oils & Cooking Grease towards the back Spill-Away so you have less Flare-Ups.
- Exclusive Pro Sear Thermal Cooking Grid, transfers heat evenly across the cooking grid at up to 700 degrees with the hood up, and up to 800 degrees with the hood down all in under 3 minutes of heat up time and from a Single Burner.
- ALL 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- ALL 304 Stainless Steel Solid Components
- 14 Gauge 304 SS PRO-SEAR Thermal Grid
- 11 Gauge 304 SS Fabricated I-Burners
- Spill-Away Oil Warming Grid for less Flare-Ups
- Heat-Riser Warming Grid for more Even Heat
- Control Panel LED Lighting Effects
- Easy Drop Open Service Panel
- Variable Cooking Grid Spacing
- Back Hood Wind Guards
- DUAL High & Low Rotisserie Rods - Upgrade
- Flame Thrower Ignition for ALL Burners
- Convenient Stow-Away Warming Rack
- Extra-Bright Halogen Interior Grill Lights
- 42"W x 27" D x 22" H ( Product Size)
- 39-1/2" W x 22" D x 10" ( Cut out )
- 177 LBS ( Product Weight)
- 45"W x 29" D x 25" H ( Package Size)
- 194 LBS ( Total Weight)
Grilling Surface BTU’s & Heat Output
Cooking Surface BTU’s
Rot. Burner BTU’s
Pro Searing Surface Temperature
Up-to 700° F w/Hood Open& Up-to 800° F w/Hood Down
Cooking Grid Size
39-1/2” W x 19-1/2” D
217.25 Sq. Inches
Main Cooking Space
770.25 Sq. Inches
Total Cooking Space
987.5 Sq. Inches
- 304 Stainless Steel for Entire Structure
- 18 Gauge Exterior Hood
- 16 Gauge Side Hood
- 18 Gauge on firebox and control panel
- 20 Gauge Drip trip
- Grates are made from 18 Gauge solid 304 stainless steel bar
We are proud to provide Free Shipping & Curbside Delivery
- In-stock items will be processed within 24 hours
- Tracking information is provided upon shipment.
- Free Standard Shipping: 7-11 Days
Installation and White Glove Services are NOT offered for Sunstone Metal Products
Returns & Warranty
Warranty information is located in the back page of your manual - if you do not have your manual refer to our website product pages and locate the manual on the product page.
- RUBY GRILLS - We offer a 3 Year Guarantee on the Burner, with 1-Time Replacement ONLY
- SUNSTONE GAS GRILLS - We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty with a 1-Time Replacement ONLY
We accept returns on any item- please see the criteria below:
Return need to be made within 60 days of original purchase, in original packaging and unused for a full refund (Minus Shipping Charges if purchased on our website).
We Highly Recommend you Insure the products when shipping back to us, return will be rejected if product is received damaged and you will need to file your own shipping claim.
If product is returned Undamaged and in Original Packaging, but with some packaging damage, we charge a 15% Repackaging Fee.
When shipping products back to us, Please enclose a printed copy of your Purchase Order with the Company you purchased from inside the box, Do Not make any marks, or writings on the box anywhere or you will be charged 15% repackaging fee.
Please allow 2-4 business days once product is received for us to complete processing, Once credit is issued it can take around 48 hours for you to see the deposit in your bank account.
We do not accept any other product return if they do not meet any of the above requirements.
Upon Delivery: Inspect all packages for any sign of damage.
If none: Sign for Delivery and accept.
If damages are evident follow the steps below:
1. Note the damages on Delivery Report before signing and receiving the merchandise. Do not reject the shipment.
2. Call and notify Sunstone Metal Products, or other Company you've purchased from of damages or concerns within 48 hours of delivery.
3. Provide photos (damages to product, outer box & packing material),referencing your Invoice, or PO Number and a description of the damages. Save the packing material.
4. For freight shipments it is also wise to write “Not inspected for concealed damage” on the paperwork before accepting the merchandise.
FedEx and UPS claims are usually resolved within 14 business days. All claims that involve Freight Shippers may take up to 120 calendar days to resolve. We will do our best to accommodate all requests for replacement goods prior to the shipper resolving the claim but we do not guarantee this for every shipment.
Please Note: ALL LTL DELIVERIES ARE CURBSIDE UNLESS WHITE GLOVE FEES ARE PAID. By signing the Delivery Report with no notes of damages you are accepting the goods as in good condition. All reports must be made within 48 hours after delivery. We cannot file claims with the shipper after this and you will be responsible for repairs or replacements. If you decide to leave a note and are not present at the time of delivery this is the same as you signing for the delivery without exception.
We offer different types of warranty per each individual product, see the specific product warranty for exact details. For all warranty replacement we ask for a copy of the Purchase Receipt you have with the Company you purchased from.
This is required to show date of purchase and to confirm you are the original purchaser. Our product warranties Do Not extend to second owners of product, only original purchaser.
Product warranties are not renewed each time you replace any specific part of your product under warranty. Our product warranties cover parts only, they do not include the cost of shipping or installation of any specific part.